Reviews for Negotiations
StarDuchess chapter 6 . 2/12/2009
Great story! I loved the creative setup for killing Aleksandra in the WMA offices, and frankly that was more graphic than your sex scene. I read your director's edition on the adult site and didn't feel you needed to cut any of it, except the couple of swear words to keep a T rating.
Ebonyswanne chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Oohh a vampire story..

It is very engaging story so far, I noticed it on archive as well but didn't start to read it until now.

I have to admit I was hesitant at first to read it, don't know why but I was.

I do like vampire movies and I have to be in the mood to apreciate it I I want to know more (shame you had to leave out the lust parts for here...)

An original concept as I have not seen any other gatch Vampire...I wonder if the Eagle can resist a female vampire as they are seductive creatures...
nephedra chapter 6 . 6/11/2007
Well I admit to avoiding this story at first as I was unsure about a Gatch/vampire story. After reading a few of your other works I thought I should give this a shot. And now...well I really enjoyed this!

The vampire stuff was done subtly and in a very plausible way. It was not distracting.

I think the your take on the lives of Ken and Joe with respect to women is spot on. They want more, need more, but know it really doesn't work in their line of work. This is so much better than the "oh Ken is ignorant of the girls" motif that is so often seen.

Overall well done!