Reviews for Alice and Renee go to Big Lots to buy Gnomes
WhiteLotus95 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Ha! Love Renee's craziness!
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
lol World of Warcraft! i recently kicked that addiction . neat story XD
victorionious chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Ha! That was funny!
becp chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
love it this is just another great story of yours
Starship Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
The girl had been chased across the country, beaten to a bloody pulp, bitten by a vampire, and worst of all…had done it all without proper jewelry or make-up on\

wow THAT WAS SO FUNNY!
conspiracie chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Princess Bride FTW!

Anyways, this is definitely my favorite story of yours. In fact, I think you've confused me for life, so that whenever random Twilight fans I meet ask me, "So, what's your favorite scene?" I'll be like, "The one where Alice and Renee go to Big Lots to buy garden gnomes." And when they go "Huh?" or whatever, I'll just be all, "You know. Cheap LED lights, creepy World of Warcraft clerks, disgruntled aircraft employees, sparkly, sparkly, sparkly?" After which my status as a Twilight fan will be renounced, and I will go home to read your story yet again.

I love how you threw two characters who have never been together into a store which has never been mentioned before and still managed to keep everyone hilariously IC. Also, I go to Big Lots quite a bit, so...that definitely added something.

Either way, the whole thing about airport security cracked me up, as well as the end, as well as the whole thing. And I'm going to have to work on riddling my words with cryptic vampirish meaning.

Thanks for the awesomeness!
RosieWilde chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Ahahahahahahahahahaha...

OK, you get the point. Pure genius! Hehehe. Poor Bella. Poor Alice. Renee is absolutely barmy. I like that :P
linda loman is not free chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
That was just too much! I love your stories too much. That was exactly how I imagined Renee, gnomes and all.

"Isn't that nice dear, you kissed me!" Another big thanks for The Princess Bride reference! I caught it!
mgs1992 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Wow! I have to say that that is one of the strangest fan fictions that I have read yet. It can compete only to the Brotherhood one that you and Blondie wrote. And I have to say... I absolutely loved it!
BubbiGurl23 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Hahaha. I love it :D Gnomes. I cant believe she let Renee buy them! :S
Miles333 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Hey, my dad works at Big Lots!
tanwellman chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
So funny that I choked on my Pringles!

I love Alice. Why can't she be my vampire-best-friend?
Highlands chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
114: “Worthless American crap technology at its finest. Let’s get Bella something else.”

Don't you love how even Americans diss on other Americans?
Marmaduke chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Funny, very funny. Ah, I've just checked the author and of course it's LindaRoo, why am i surprised? I really liked being in Alice's POV
ablablahh chapter 1 . 10/2/2008