Reviews for Alice and Renee go to Big Lots to buy Gnomes
Global Conquest-er chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
ok ... so that was HILARIOUS. I LOVED it! I especially loved the clerk and his World Of Warcraft future ... some of my geek-friends are TOTALLY into that. They talk about stuff they got there in class, and it is so funny ... not that I dont like geeks, because, as I said, I'm friends with them, and that implies that I am too ... HaHaHa ... 'cuz I am, just not in the same way. They're really cool, not saying anything bad about them, geeks in general, or World Of Warcraft ... wow. I just digged myself a really deep hole and jumped head-first into it without even realizing it! Until I hit the bottom, of course.

And, I, of course, absolutely LOVED Renee. Because, One, she is AMAZING, and Two, there wasnt enough of her in any of the books. Thanks!
The Real Blue Eyed Demon chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Laugh out loud funny, two thumbs up good.
The EarthSong chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
How many times HAVE you seen the Princess Bride?

So funny - Alice and Renee need to go shopping more often!

~TES

(are you sick of me yet?) :o)
BlondeWithABrain chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I can just see that happening! Write on!
nope7777 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
ha, love it, I can so totally see this happening!
Olisa chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I loved how you portrayed Renee; she's my favorite minor character cause she's so innocent and childlike D

Are you chinese? i've been to china and i remember the whole bartering thing LOL

Please please please update! you sound like a aspiring doctor or something :( i hope you meant christmas break as last christmas cause I love Edward in PE
USxArthurxKirklandxUK chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
XD Omg, the Miroku reference from the guy was awesome... Did you get that from Inuyasha, or was it just sort of there? (if you don't understand what I'm talking about, sorry DX). Super-uber-cute! _ Can't wait to read more of your fanfiction!
blondie AKA robin chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Hey Roo-

Loved the story - and the fact that Alice was irritated. Nice to see a different side of her for a change!

Great Job...

blondie
penguinsleddings chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH SO FUNNY!

Pah, why would I ever do THAT? I'm going to give you a REAL review again. I'm not going to be common to an author as good as you, so let's get started.

I loved your story, but do have some CC this time. So lets make a deal - one paragraph CC, two paragraphs what I like about it and the intro and conclusion. This is the intro. So on with my 2nd grade essay / review!

Alice seemed very OOC in this. She was very odd sounding. But it makes sense, in an odd sort of way. The clerk was rather straightforward - but since we've never met him before, I guess I can't call him OOC. I would've imagined Alice and Renee would've adorned the gnomes in ribbon and doll clothes and such, then Renee would've taken them home and had a 'gnome hospital' which Alice may or many not scoff at. Hey, maybe my Alice is more OOC than yours.

I loved how amiss and confused Renee was, and how blissfully ignorant of it she was. She was as Bella described her, only to a much greater extent. She was hilarious with her one dollar bras and two dollar crappy flashlights, plus her four dollar garden gnomes. I liked the gnomes the best.

I also loved the end. Especially,

"Will you at least bear my children?"

I loved the World of Warcraft mention. We used to have this babysitter who was overweight (no offense to overweight people, but I have to mention it) and obsessed with World of Warcraft. She'd sneak onto our computers to play it, like bring the CD junk with her, and neglect my sisters and I. Plus, every time she played, she'd munch on popcorn or chips - so it's obvious how she got overweight. (Again, no offense, I have nothing against overweight people) Anyway, it was a sad and funny reminder of how many people lose their jobs because of addictions to World of Warcraft and Runescape (a game like World Of Warcraft) and become losers.

So, this is my conclusion. The thing I didn't like about your story, was Alice seemed OOC. I liked the fact that Renee was terribly confused, and the 'Will you at least bear my children?' So, I may conclude, you are a much better author than I concluded you were in Edward In PE.

Lia

Thrushflight

Stalker Of Edward

P.S. In case you were wondering, I do not always give these essays/reviews that are usually over 100 words. I do it about 50/50. But when I do do it, my fingers get such a workout, I can now type and pay absoulutely (3:02 a.m., I can't spell at 3:02 a.m!) no attention to the keyboard, or the screen, and I still make almost no mistakes. But every bodies fingers slip sometime.

P.P.S. Pretty please, with a lemon on top (thought you might've gotten sick of cherries) update Edward in PE?
Artemis Rampant chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
"No problem. I get that all the time." I almost fell over laughing...except I was sitting on a bed so it didn't really matter...:-) I loved this!
ama-chan13 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
You sure have a lot of talent! ROFL again. had to print it out to show friends...lol!~ama
Angeliss chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Beautiful. Absolutely hilarious. Please tell me that you're writing more humorous oneshots... You're so good at them...
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
“You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen in my entire life,” he said.

“Thank you,” she said tersely.

“Can I have your phone number?” he asked.

“No.”

“Can I take you out to dinner?”

“Will you marry me?”

“No.”

“Oh. Okay…sorry I bothered you.”

“No problem. I get that all the time.”

“Will you at least…”

“No,” she said quickly, before he could say the phrase “bear my children.”

Oh my God. Priceless.

Great job! xP
Selonianth chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
i love it
Kat chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Just wounderful are you shure you didnt write twilight?
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »