Reviews for Alice and Renee go to Big Lots to buy Gnomes
party.every.day chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
This was AWSOME! so very very funny! and well written...darn i HATE gnomes. Always have... they are...freaky..
iceprincess263 chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Love it!
Momo chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
WOW, this is the funniest one I've read yet, and I could Imagine Renee saying that kind of thing also.

Great job!
dancrgrl16714 chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
that was hilarious lol
Taigh chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
You were right! This did make me laugh!
kitkatkat chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
*laughing out loud (in my mind, at least) at Renée trying to get discounts*

That was great, Roo, really great. I'm in the school library, so I have to be quiet, but know that I'm suppressing a whole lot of laughter.
Stella Ann chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Absolutely adorable. Everything you write is. I loved that it is something that could have happened. As always, wonderfully written and I enjoyed it soo much. I cant wait for more writing from you.
Sasha1215 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
*snorfle*

That was amazing. Poor, poor Alice.
Tee2007 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
HIGH-larious! Were you bored in Phoenix? Did you buy a gnomes? Are you bringing it home with you?

My fav line: How pathetic…she thought, as she wheeled the cart out of the store, carefully holding a garden gnome up in just the right way so as to block the sunlight from making her face sparkle.
Kissa1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
ROTFL! I loved this Roo, it was awesome! You really are the Queen of Comedy!
TwilightSnowStar chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
That was great! It was funny seeing normally happy Alice so...exasperated! And that was so Renee, I could actually see her doing all of those things. Great story!
EdwardIsMyLover chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I love your writing style. Though i doubt Alice could ever be that annoyed at her best friends mother, even under those circumstances; she's so exuberant all the time. Though her attitude towards her was funny. & the $1 discount on the bra was hilarious :)

.-N
r0b0tic vampir chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
LOL! That was hilarious. Good job.
Senna Walse chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
o... I feel bad that WOW is so detested by even Alice. Good thing I stoped playing as soon as I read this book. hehehe Keep up the good Job I LOVE IT
Bella Masen Cullen chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Heeheehee! I love your stories! Please write more!
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »