Reviews for Believe
Queen Su chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Interesting POV of Lucy. Lovely discription! :)

In Aslan's Name,

Queen Susan the Gentle
TastyAsItGets chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
"So I beat it with my fists until they bleed, I curse at it with the most hateful tone I possess, I implore it to open up to me, and I even bribe it. But to no avail. It will not open up its heart to me, the way I did long ago. It will not open."

Beautiful! And so utterly depressing. :(

I would hate to be her, to know what it's like in Narnia and then to come back HERE. Ugh!
Kelev chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Aw! Poor Lu...
FlyingFaeriesDance chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I think this is a very realistic reaction on Lucy's part. It is an excellent one-shot. This is my favorite part, "It was so easy to believe I might go back. But I grew impatient with want, and it filled me, eating away my memories, blurring them until all I was left with was a dream. Or a dream of a dream. They reminded me though. And still do today. My oldest brother tells me fantastic stories of a wondrous battle. My older sister tells me of the most beautiful sights, of lands where the ocean is but a mere myth. And my youngest brother, though still my elder, tells me of great injustices, of revolting unfairness that cost more than money, and how they were solved to become fair. And they are a great help. But I seek a greater comfort than my family. I seek my friends, the Beavers, Oreius, Aslan, and Mr Tumnas, my first friend. They are the comfort I seek." Although Tumnas is actually spelled this way, Mr. Tumnus.

FlyingFaeriesDance