Reviews for Inquisitor
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Nice, but hurried - way too hurried.

Why was Shinji so stressed that he couldn't even afford to collect his personal gear, or at least collect a decent outfit from the Armorium? They were assaulting the base of an arms dealer with ties to a Death Cult and a suspicious interest in Psykers, why *weren't* they suspecting heavy resistance and possible witches? And...

Basically, not bad, but I see plenty of holes - it's not the way I would have done it. Plus, there's little to nothing tying this together with Evangelion, other than names and appearances. Shinji is quite possibly *the* least suitable Inquisitor, *ever*.

Really, I'd go with the Children either as Sanctioned Psykers, which could interesting - Shinji being the spineless wuss constantly praying to the Emperor, Rei who was emotionally crippled by her sanctioning, and Asuka who is constantly on the verge of receiving the Emperor's Mercy because of her temper and tendency to pushing her limits.

All three of them being Gammas at least, preferably Beta, possibly Alpha.

Or as Titan pilots, now there's a thought; simply make them the young Princeps of a trio of brand new Evangelion-class Titans on the forgeworld of Tokyo-3, fighting a holding action against the mysterious Shito (because the first moron to suggest calling them "Angels" was shot for heresy).
Toratchi888 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I have to say, the paragraph where Shinji "forces everyone to sit down, whether they have a chair or not", and then decides that he should reprimand himself later, made me laugh out loud. That alone was worth looking at the story, which I did on a lark after finding this story beside "Shinji and Warhammer 40K" (itself mentioned on the TV Tropes website).

Keep it up; it looks like a fun fic in the works.
Col. Hammer chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
This was an excellent first chapter. To bad you have not updated lately. Perhaps playing a wh40k campaign with the characters could help you straiten things out and give you direction (assuming you have writers block).
Kaze chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Very intresting crossover. Seems pretty original. Just got intrested in WH40k short while ago, and this seems really good.

I hope you'll continue this soon.
Mr.Evil chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
well written as always, but i hope you dont lose track of ur previous Eva ff
Inquisitor Soren chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Awesome, I've been waiting for a good 40k story, ALL PRAISE THE EMPEROR. Keep writing!
radiofreezerg chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Nice piece of work. I dont know much about the Imperium (i collect chaos space marines) but i like the story. Update soon!
theclerk2 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Damn dude this story is fucking awesome! I got to see more of this, and did you have any ideas for romance, granted this Warhmmer 40K things like love are heresy in this world.

Hope to see more.
Fifth Horseman chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I know next to nothing about War Hammer, but that didn't keep me from being able to follow and enjoy this. Nicely done. If you continue with it I'll certainly be reading.
maneyan chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I like it. Keep it up, it will be cool to see which roles the rest of the EVA cast gets.

Asuka: Sister of battle?

Ritsuko: Tech-priest?

The possibillities are endless
GamerJay chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Nicely written. Warhammer 40,0 is the best.