Reviews for Weak
Munz chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
This was an eye opener for me. I am so glad that someone wrote a fic from Susan's point of view. She was the one who was always left out and had no close relationships with her siblings. I always felt bad for her. Especially in the end where she is never reunited with her family. But your fic brought justice to Susan. It showed that not everyone is perfect and that sometimes a person just wants to be loved but does not know how to go about it. Great fic.
roses aren't red chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
The first thing I thought of after I finished the Last Battle is Susan. You painted very realistic and wonderful reasons why she changed. Brillantly done!
sarasarah chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Wow, thanks for directing me towards your work! This was amazing, very raw and different. It was an eye-opening perspective and very well-written...MORE than just a little dramatic. :)
ayumi-nightbeauty chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Ohh, poor Susan, i could almost feel her sorrow...

Good job.
clover chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
that was so sad but it was good. i always thought that it was unfair that susan lost all of her family but peter edmund and lucy didn't seem to care in the last book. it was very interesting to read this but i liked it.
Tassel630 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I've always wondered what was going through Susan's head when she found out that her family was dead - when we were all skipping happily in Narnia, what happened to the other sister? I think that Susan is a little out of character when you have her screaming, but then again, we don't really see her at all after she begins to forget, so it's possible. It just never occurred to me that she might feel left out. Very sad, but very well thought out and well written!
Eli Mae chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I only read, like, the one book "The lion, the witch and, the wardrob(Can't spell sorry!)"

So who died? Lucy and Edmund?

Or Peter, Lucy, and Edmund?

Who?
Nightdew chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
I loved that. You really got inside her character and gave even me (lifelong Narnia fan) new possible insights into why she may have acted as she did. "Does gentle mean weak?": I love that idea. And really well-written too.
Ryan Brooklyn chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Wow. Um . . . wow. I can't think of anything else to say. This was magnificent. Wow. The characterizations are great and it seems exactly like a way Susan forgot Narnia. Terrific job. Wow. :-D
topkid71 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
touched by heart
bethanycamille chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
such a fabulous story! i've always adored susan pevensie and wanted to learn her side of the story. i hope this is not a one shot.
Kelev chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Poor Susan. You fleshed out her thoughts perfectly, and I think this is very believable!
FlyingFaeriesDance chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Two words can describe this: gut wrenching. This is actually very insightful into Susan's thought process. This is my favorite part, "And Queen Susan the Gentle was dead. Susan Pevensie of Finchley had killed her."

FlyingFaeriesDance
vrangr chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
that was so heavy on the heart, i nearly cried! (i didn't dare do that though cuz my cousin was in the room) but oh that was so...dramatic! :)

you really captured susan's POV!