Reviews for Memento Mori
Green Day, nice. Beautiful writing, truly poetic.
ilovethisfanfic chapter 15 . 6/20
this is beautifully amazing. like, wow. all of the plot pieces were artfully woven together, and the way you described afterlife was perfect. james lily and severus becoming friends was another amazing part of this. the little snippets of news james and lily heard about harry and their reactions was brilliant. and lemme just say one thing... i feel SO sorry for fred

but this was actual goals. Good job, i love this sososososssoosososos much
Cat Lupin chapter 15 . 9/2/2016
This is so beautiful
Cindy chapter 15 . 12/1/2014
Love the ending, it somehow makes all the horrible deaths in HP feel better
Cindy chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
Really good idea about Pettigrew's end
Cindy chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
This is really good, I loved Lily and Snape's story
Guest chapter 15 . 10/21/2014
Beautiful
purple-papoose chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
I Love it so absurdly much. James and Snape. Brilliant.
Lou2U chapter 15 . 6/14/2014
I absolutely adore this! I love this chapter - it's probably my favourite, but I think Peter's was the saddest and Sirius' was the one that made me laugh the most (Helen XD). I really like this type of fic, but there aren't enough of them in my opinion, and I think your's portrays all the characters realistically. Thank you so much for writing this, and have an amazing day!
LilyRedmayne chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
I really like the story but I wish you through in the chapter where harry dies or when Harry's family dies.
The.Hogwarts.Fairy chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
Wow this story was amazing. I've been looking for one lie it for ages and I'm so had I found it.
Chipmunk94 chapter 15 . 6/23/2013
Fred's death hit me the hardest. It just has to hurt more for him, than any of the others, because a part of him is still alive. He's missing a part of him, even with all his new friends and new family, he's still missing the most important person in his life. And now I'm crying again.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
awwwwwww... sooo good!
your writing skills are perfect!
MuggleCreator chapter 15 . 8/16/2012
Nice stuff. Please read my "Living On" fic and drop me a line about it. I think you'd enjoy it!
Sourdoughtoast chapter 15 . 7/24/2012
Jesus Christ this story was beautiful. It just made me feel so many different things. Thank you for writing it so wonderfully