Reviews for Memento Mori
Cindy chapter 15 . 12/1/2014
Love the ending, it somehow makes all the horrible deaths in HP feel better
Cindy chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
Really good idea about Pettigrew's end
Cindy chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
This is really good, I loved Lily and Snape's story
Guest chapter 15 . 10/21/2014
Beautiful
purple-papoose chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
I Love it so absurdly much. James and Snape. Brilliant.
Lou2U chapter 15 . 6/14/2014
I absolutely adore this! I love this chapter - it's probably my favourite, but I think Peter's was the saddest and Sirius' was the one that made me laugh the most (Helen XD). I really like this type of fic, but there aren't enough of them in my opinion, and I think your's portrays all the characters realistically. Thank you so much for writing this, and have an amazing day!
fishy girly chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
I really like the story but I wish you through in the chapter where harry dies or when Harry's family dies.
The.Hogwarts.Fairy chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
Wow this story was amazing. I've been looking for one lie it for ages and I'm so had I found it.
Chipmunk94 chapter 15 . 6/23/2013
Fred's death hit me the hardest. It just has to hurt more for him, than any of the others, because a part of him is still alive. He's missing a part of him, even with all his new friends and new family, he's still missing the most important person in his life. And now I'm crying again.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
awwwwwww... sooo good!
your writing skills are perfect!
MuggleCreator chapter 15 . 8/16/2012
Nice stuff. Please read my "Living On" fic and drop me a line about it. I think you'd enjoy it!
Sourdoughtoast chapter 15 . 7/24/2012
Jesus Christ this story was beautiful. It just made me feel so many different things. Thank you for writing it so wonderfully
lovingthis chapter 15 . 5/28/2012
Another review... I couldn't help myself.

This is so good. I love it so much. It has made me think about death in another way, and I really hope that it really is so. You are a great author, and I reeeaally hope you'll write a book or something soon, I'd totally read it.
lovingthis chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
"Lily said they call this Helen..." Hahahaha! This is an amazing fic. I'm hating myself for not having read this before. It has the perfect balance in between fluffyness, humour, and well, death.

And guess what? Before I read this, I had no clue as to what the "behind the veil" thing was. NOW I get it! I should probably read OotP again soon...
deathisthenextgreatadventure chapter 15 . 5/10/2012
I really liked this story - it's the idea, really, that they were able to live beyond death. I liked how you didn't end it with Harry dying, and kind of left it open to interpretation, just left it as it had always been - with Lily and James waiting to know their son. I liked how they made up in the end, and how Snape was accepted into their little group. I kind of wish Peter made it past the gate and redeemed himself, but I like what you did with him - at least you didn't send him to hell.

Overall, this was an excellent story. I always enjoy these little afterlife fics where they are reunited.