Reviews for Fair Maiden's Honour
KatrinaJG chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
As you mentioned at the beginning of this chapter, you don't update very often, and I can see that it has been nearly a year since your last update, but myself and quite a few others would really like if you did. Brilliantly written!
Michelle chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
Its a very good story so far. I hope you get around to updating it sometime, because it was getting really exciting. :)
Sakurafox666 chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
Aw. I wish you'd continue with the story. Quite good!
yepoleq chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
intriguing! please continue this, theres not enough q fiction out there, and you write the characters really well (i especially love the q junior dynamic) - im intereseted to see what ahppens next :)
Asmara4Always chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
Amazing, a well written story with great potential, lots of depth and very believable character's.

I love this pairing and look forward to the next chapter with great anticipation.

Update Soon
peppymint chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
I just have to know what happens next. I am certain Q has something tricky up his sleeve. He wouldn't have suggested the game if he wasn't sure he could win.
SilentOmega12e chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
Oh! please make more chapters!
Thaia chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Hi, just read your fiction!

I have to say, that's one of the best Q-fictions I've read so far. Like you, I'm not much of a Star Trek fan, but I like Q too and I think your charakterisation of him is really good. (Why they never showed a real fight, real conflict between two Qs is beyond me. Yes, there were a few clashes, but nothing, where one can truly see, how powerful and complex the Q are...).

Also, your idea of another Q taking Qs human form to hurt Picard and the Enterprise-crew is one, that's not so far-fetched as it seems in the first place. I mean, the Q are shapeshifters, so why not puzzle the poor humans like that?

You've truly put some thought in this story, right? The competition between the different Q with different races. The interaction between our Q and the strange Q, also with Junior and the humans. Picards 'sensing' of Qs energy, personality. Q's 'name'.

I truly like your ideas and cannot wait to see with what you are coming up next.

Well, I thought some about Q's options in his fight with the strange Q and came up with four different ways:

1. fighting the other Q head on. (which would be fatal for Q because of the power-difference between him and his opponent).

2. exhaust the enemy. (I'm not sure, if the exhaustion-part can be applied to the Q as it is... maybe a 'mental' exhaustion than a 'physical' one, if you know what I mean)

3. get the other one to destroy so much, that the continuum has no other choice than to interfere, possibly even bring the fight to the continuum itself (maybe the most promising solution, especially when you consider Picards hunch, that Q will cause them even more trouble, but if that can be done?)

4. 'attack' with memories or scenes from the other Q's past, distract and demoralise the opponent like that (with Picards characterization of Q as 'the trickster god who plays with mortals to show them themselves' that might be a possibility. But is it even possible to use the other Qs weakness against him? Q says that he has the 'strongest will in the continuum'. So, emotional demoralisation might not work at all).

I think option number three is the most likely way for Q, but does he really take it, I wonder? Well, I can only beg you to continue soon and not abadon this story like other authors their stories. Please, please continue!

Thaia

PS: You're already locked in my Favourite Author list... so don't let us wait too long, please!
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
I am massively confused with all the 'different' Q's (could you give them numbers?), but am gamely struggling through.

I'm still flashing on the Twister game with Death in BILL AND TED'S BOGUS JOURNEY, though...
Slrmn82 chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
This is wonderful and so original. I love stories that feature Picard and Q's relationship. It fascinates me, and I could see Picard 'recognizing' his Q. That scene was very well done. You really flushed out the history behind the two Q's disagreement too, which I loved. This fic is one of my absolute favorites. I hope you update soon as I can't wait for the next part.

Cheers,

Slrmn82
Yashida chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
Yay!

Thank you so much!

Wonderful chapter, realy!

I'll be here waiting as patiently as possible for the next update!

Thanks! You've made my day!
LA Suka chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
I have been waiting for this update for a very long time. Thank you for finally updating! It's coming along wonderfully. I like all the characters you brought into it, especially little q. Please don't stop. :)
vashsunglasses chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
This is really exciting. Your characterization of Q (our Q) is marvelous.
Qcumber chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I love this! Why isn't there more?

... no pressure. Take your time.
Nirrti chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I haven't read a satisfying fanfic in ages. Like you, I am mainly in HP at the moment but I dip nostalgically back into ST every now and then for a Picard fix. I absolutely love this! There just isn't enough ST:TNG fanfic about. It never took off in the way that TOS did - probably because we didn't have to deal with decades of no show!

This is great and I would love to see it continued. I notice that it hasn't been touched for awhie but I can't really comment on that score - my WIPs have stood for a year without being touched despite the fact that I haven't abandoned them! I am adding this to my alerts in the hope that it grows!

Smiles Akinaria x