Reviews for Fair Maiden's Honour
Nirrti chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I haven't read a satisfying fanfic in ages. Like you, I am mainly in HP at the moment but I dip nostalgically back into ST every now and then for a Picard fix. I absolutely love this! There just isn't enough ST:TNG fanfic about. It never took off in the way that TOS did - probably because we didn't have to deal with decades of no show!

This is great and I would love to see it continued. I notice that it hasn't been touched for awhie but I can't really comment on that score - my WIPs have stood for a year without being touched despite the fact that I haven't abandoned them! I am adding this to my alerts in the hope that it grows!

Smiles Akinaria x
no-one special chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
This story is bloody amazing.

More needs to be added now!
Slrmn82 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
This is great. I love the Picard/Q interaction in this. Especially the whole Picard 'naming' Q thing. Very cool. Can we expect an update soon? Pretty please :-)

Cheers,

Rachel
LA Suka chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Wow this is good! Yes please continue it! I love the idea of Picard's Q coming in and saving them from another Q.
jenetri chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Great chapter. I love the way you describe Q.
wildtaz chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
It realy has me interested in what will happen. Please keep going.
Yashida chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
For someone who claims to have only recently discovered Star Trek, you certainly didn't do a bad job.

I quite liked your story. It also helps that Q/Picard is one of my favourite pairings. ;)

Anyhow, I'd really like to see another chapter from you!

Keep going!