Reviews for Hey Jealousy
Flightt94 chapter 10 . 12/22/2016
Yay! I really thought he'd propose even if that seems very soon in their relationship (it's not though) very good story
Flightt94 chapter 9 . 12/22/2016
Did you feel the need to placate King or use it as comic relief for later, Zatanna and him? It's funny how he was talking about how he was in love with her one minute then have her up like it was nothing the next minute.
Flightt94 chapter 6 . 12/22/2016
There you go, Bruce, and Clark is a Wonder Bat shipper
Flightt94 chapter 4 . 12/22/2016
Are we supposed to like Diana's rebound guy and want them to be in a relationship our is he just a means to an end?
whiteraspberryrum chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
Is it bad that I enjoy seeing Batman suffer? lol. Great story!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
A cheap love triangle at the cost of Batman? This is very poor with both WW and Batman being very OOC. If you want to write a cheap romance story, dont do it at the expense of such well established, iconic characters.
Im gonna stick to your other stories.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/8/2013
Yippy loving it I love how Batman/Bruce get jealous to king and sweet happy ending. Thank you.
broken-trinkets chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
that was amazing!
Ni Castle chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
Simply loved every chapter.
Dinasis chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
Great story. I really loved the rivalry between Bruce and King. It's too bad that it took starting to really lose Diana for Bruce to see where his heart laid, but it fits Bruce's character and you did an excellent job bringing everything together.

I have to say that Diana carrying Bruce and King together is my favorite sceneā€”it paints an absolutely hilarious mental image!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 10 . 2/3/2012
LOVE IT
8 chapter 10 . 11/10/2011
I just want to say that while I find this story interesting I

felt that the situation with King was resolved in a bit of a rush, you had him go from practically in love with Diana to

going for Zatanna. Now I like the storys that you write, I just

did'nt care for this one very much...not that my opinion matters

all that much...I don't even have an account,that and this story is old. I'm just glad that you gave him a better end than just pushing him out of the picture with nothing at all.

Also why does everyone apparently hate him? oh well. It was still a good story, it's just some parts did'nt sit with me very well.
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 10 . 3/5/2011
Love this story so much, I hope you have more like this and I really do hope to hear from you soon :D
tahitiliz chapter 10 . 8/20/2010
Couldn't have asked for a better ending. Thanks for the fabulous ride!
tahitiliz chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
Bahaha, the watching-Diana-via-camera part was hilarious. Loving the story so far!