Reviews for Hey Jealousy
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
A cheap love triangle at the cost of Batman? This is very poor with both WW and Batman being very OOC. If you want to write a cheap romance story, dont do it at the expense of such well established, iconic characters.
Im gonna stick to your other stories.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/8/2013
Yippy loving it I love how Batman/Bruce get jealous to king and sweet happy ending. Thank you.
broken-trinkets chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
that was amazing!
Ni Castle chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
Simply loved every chapter.
Dinasis chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
Great story. I really loved the rivalry between Bruce and King. It's too bad that it took starting to really lose Diana for Bruce to see where his heart laid, but it fits Bruce's character and you did an excellent job bringing everything together.

I have to say that Diana carrying Bruce and King together is my favorite sceneā€”it paints an absolutely hilarious mental image!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 10 . 2/3/2012
LOVE IT
8 chapter 10 . 11/10/2011
I just want to say that while I find this story interesting I

felt that the situation with King was resolved in a bit of a rush, you had him go from practically in love with Diana to

going for Zatanna. Now I like the storys that you write, I just

did'nt care for this one very much...not that my opinion matters

all that much...I don't even have an account,that and this story is old. I'm just glad that you gave him a better end than just pushing him out of the picture with nothing at all.

Also why does everyone apparently hate him? oh well. It was still a good story, it's just some parts did'nt sit with me very well.
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 10 . 3/5/2011
Love this story so much, I hope you have more like this and I really do hope to hear from you soon :D
tahitiliz chapter 10 . 8/20/2010
Couldn't have asked for a better ending. Thanks for the fabulous ride!
tahitiliz chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
Bahaha, the watching-Diana-via-camera part was hilarious. Loving the story so far!
carsonsgirl chapter 10 . 2/11/2010
I went looking for a little BM/WW to cheer me up and stumbled upon your wonderful story. :) Thanks so much! I only wish we could've gotten it in canon. *sigh* :)
HawkAngel XD chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
amazing! really good!

HawAngel
sweetapril chapter 7 . 1/10/2009
i love the way you write you are really gifted...

i did not read the rest but obviously Bruce bought all those dresses... only him could... am i right? tell me i am ? lol keep up the good work!
AllThatGlistens chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
My, that was painful. And hilarious.
AllThatGlistens chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Interesting and entertaining premise.

Honestly, being pulled into two pieces by an irate Amazon might teach the guy some social skills...even if he is my favorite.