Reviews for The Ranger Hell Week
kyuubecky chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
YES I LIKE IT! haha loved the ending it was ADORABLE! oh legolas would have to argue with aragorn's last lines though XDXD
kyuubecky chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
haha POOR BUSHES! haha i love you aragorn! XD
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
OH NOES! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! haha thats what Aragorn musta sounded like! XD
LibbyL chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
I loved it. It's really funny and I like the idea of 'Ranger's hell week', that's really crative. I'll have to look for more stories that you are the author of. This is a great story. I loved it.
Sra Inglorion chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
One word: reeoowrr!

That was a very cute, short piece. Considering you're other fics, (which I'm currently cutting through) I was surprised when the pace picked up so much from the end of the first to, well, the end of the fic on the third chapter. I think you could have emphasized Aragorn's grumpiness more in chapter 2, with more frequency of them asking if he wanted something to eat or maybe some basic ranger things... It might have made a smoother flow. Still, wonderfully done! You're writing style is very detailed and fun to read. Keep up the good work!
Thorongirl chapter 2 . 5/16/2007
I like all your stories, but this one in particular struck a chord with me and I enjoyed it even more than usual. It's all very exciting and angsty and well written and just plain fun to read.

There were a lot of things I liked about it in all seriousness but (I may have mentioned this) I read it over at Teitho originally but have lost the printed version) I can't remember what all exactly. Here are a few things I picked out though:

'“Aragorn, can you hear me? Are you awake?”

This is really a stupid question, Aragorn thought, but he swallowed and answered obediently. The sooner he spoke with Halbarad, the sooner he could go back to sleep. Really, his whole body hurt.

“Hm.” Love that response!

Also: 'The sight of Aragorn’s pleading face reminded Halbarad of a young puppy and he wondered how the twins had ever managed to say ‘no’ to him when he had been a child.' *Shakes head* That COULD have been a problem, no doubt. And of course, I absolutely loved all the rest too. Thank you for sharing your talent because woman, we need writers with talent on this site. Oh, and about that 'teaser' - you DO have permission to send it if you'd like...(only via email since things get messed up if sent by PM).

Great story.
lindahoyland chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
I enjoyed this story very much, I love your Ranger tales.
lindahoyland chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
A few minor typos but a nice angsty chapter,full of Aragorn !
KsandraMallan chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
"I am never grumpy."

Yeah right!

I liked this fic a lot, it could be dragged out longer but that would kill the fic instantly. Very well done!
Arrod chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
I loved the idea and plot in this story. "Ranger hell week" was clever. I liked Aragorn in this and the two young rangers Marek and Romorin. It would be awsome if you made a sequel!
Tirnel chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
no! I did not like it!...I loved it! wolves, swords, rangers, Aragorn! yay!
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Yipes! The rope broke? Oh dear, what's going to happen next? Hey, great beginning to a really awesome story. I like that you're venturing into Ranger stories more often and I like your OCs. *Sigh* I just can't get enough of Aragorn in peril and you write it so deliciously well.
Elflingimp chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
Yes I liked very much thankyou!, I really liked the way Halbarad teased Aragorn(grumpy) LOL
Richard Starkey chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
Loved it! Sequel please!
Tirnel chapter 2 . 5/4/2007
I really like Aragorn's sense of humour. reminds me of...me!