Reviews for And This Is the Last Time
Jen-Bot chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This was a deep and flowed excellent with the anime. The sad truth is all the girls will eventually wither away like Angelica or crack under the pressure like Elsa. You've capturd this perfctly.
Aura Jade chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
*sniffle* good work
Eddie McGee chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
God.. what can I say after reading that?

There was beautiful symbolism, dialouge and plot. The lyrics were not distracting like I find in other pieces. The way you wove separate slices of life together was wonderful, as it made me feel , even though bit were missing, that I knew exactly what was going on. Point of view was superb and the way emotion was tangled in the writing...

That was great.
Isabel Henry chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
It hurts. It's ... written very well... too well. The emotion is choking me. I thank you for sharing.

Miss.
Aliora chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
So...whoops. Forgot again, but hey, I'm here now. :D

As I said during the beta, I really liked some of the scenes here. You had me imagining a world I knew nothing about and I could sense the strong dynamic between the members of a team I didn't know. Lovely imagery in places and the flow was, I think, very sophisticated.

I'm thrilled to see you maturing as a writer, and I can't wait to see what you think of next!
LoC978 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
tugs at the ol' heartstrings, even if it goes against popular theory...

I'd say Henrietta would be the last of the original five girls to go like this, since she's much newer than Triela and Angelica, more lightly conditioned than Rico or Claes (or Angelica, for that matter)...

but still, nicely written bit'o angst and guilt there. Jose and 'Etta are definitely the most dramatic team to write about in this manner.