Reviews for Clash
Kahlua13 chapter 10 . 5/14/2007
addicted2coffee chapter 10 . 5/14/2007
Yay a new chapter! I love the way you are slowing exploring their relationship. this line was my favorite-"speaking a language that neither of them could properly translate, but both were fluent in" update soon :)
JustMyName2050 chapter 10 . 5/14/2007
good chapter. looking forward to more. can't wait to see what happens. i love their interactions..

one question though. why does house keep calling wilson "jimmy?" he never calls him by his first name unless he is making fun of him or someone else. :)
MSUgirl2007 chapter 10 . 5/14/2007
I LOVE this story soo much! I'm soo excited with where this is going, and I can't wait to see what happens next! CONTINUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Abbeyannmd chapter 10 . 5/14/2007
Stupid men, come on! get your head straight :P

Need the action here!

LOL

Loved the update

can't wait for more :P
BookWorm37 chapter 10 . 5/14/2007
I must say I'm glad you chose Lola and not Steve if this is what Lola's like. More soon?
KB22 chapter 10 . 5/14/2007
They both need to stop playing games and realize they love each other...maybe Wilson should intervene.
Alias424 chapter 9 . 5/13/2007
Sorry for the late review. I was away without access to the Internet for a few days - it was quite sad, actually. But coming back to two new chapters completely made up for it.

I loved angry Cuddy throwing around the files, while House's poor team stood by, bewildered. I just watched 'Humpty Dumpty' last night, and something like this is probably exactly why Chase would think Cuddy is "scarier" than House. Perfect.

House's apology was great as well - he can be sweet when he wants to be. :)

Keep up the fantastic work!
MSUgirl2007 chapter 9 . 5/12/2007
WOW. How much do I LOVE this story? Its soo great! I love the way you explore their characters and the situation so fully.. GREAT job! I am SO excited for more! PLEASE, PLEASE continue SOON!
JustMyName2050 chapter 9 . 5/12/2007
so good!
Julia chapter 9 . 5/11/2007
Love it!(x100)

More please!
BookWorm37 chapter 9 . 5/11/2007
Wow. They seem to be overcoming their communication problems quite nicely.

More soon?
Abbeyannmd chapter 9 . 5/11/2007
Nice!

Loved it.

Can't wait for more, as always, u see, I'm very, very impatient :P.
Eleanor J chapter 9 . 5/11/2007
LOL. Some LJ friends and I have talked about starting a petition to get Cuddy wearing jeans on the show.

I love how they both have plans to woo the other. Very funny.
huddytilidie chapter 9 . 5/11/2007
pure quality! great chapter...as always.

I love the fact that they both have their own plans to get the other to confront their feelings first. very house-like! i just hope nothing happens to the baby *cough* please don't let anything happen *cough*!

update soon...cant wait to read more :-)
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »