Reviews for Clash
boohoo650 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I miss you over on the L&O Criminal Intent board. However, I can certainly appreciate good writing no matter what form it is. Keep up the good work.
AtlantianDream chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Ok...this was incredibly well written. The characters thoughts were as close to what I would imagine them to be. I really can't wait to see if you write another chapter! Take your time though...make sure the quality is as good as this chapter...because this chapter was gold!
LizBenett chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I REALLY , REALLY ENJOYED THIS STORY,VERY WELL-WRITTEN. GOOD THERE GOING TO BE ANOTHER CHAPTER, BECAUSE I THINK YOU SHOULD CONTINUE THIS STORY...
PaulaAbdulChica2007 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Sheesh, you're a really good writer! I really enjoyed all of the details, you really did a great job setting up their past and everything! I'm really excited to see where this goes! Continue SOON!
Eleanor J chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
This is very good. I think you have a good handle on who these characters are, and how they feel about each other.
Calico Star chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
This is good. I like the imagery and the pov's.
nirky chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
This is a WIP, right? Hope so!

It's great for a first chapter, really liked it! :)

Loved the insight on their pasts while at college, always wondered about that. And you came up with a very plausible explanation!

Update soon!
the.clairvoyance chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
this is great! i really like it! please add more soon! _
tanzfieber chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Kudos for a surprisingly strong first installment, Gidge! Staring at large blocks of text instead of the typically short ones seen in most fics was originally daunting, but you pull off the descriptions with easy grace. Keep this one going- you've got something special.

Typically...TanzFieber