Reviews for Clash
lenasti16 chapter 18 . 5/18/2009
very nice. sweet and touching ending.. ill read your other huddy fan fics... thnx
housescribe chapter 18 . 5/16/2009

I don't know if you keep reading the reviews people send, I know it's probably been a while since you wrote this one, but I just read it and god...! it is actually one of my favorites, among the hundreds I have read! You did it, you kept them in character, which is incredibly difficult with character such as complex as House and Cuddy. I just loved the way House tells Cuddy the way he feels about her in the 17th chapter. I always tought that "I love you" were the strongest words possible and could never be replace with anything else, because it's often the way writers finish their fanfiction, with House suddenly being able to tell Cuddy he loves her. But the speech that you write for him was way cooler and better represents the character. Anyway, I couldn't told you about every little part I liked in your story, so I'll just stop here and tell you: WOW GREAT JOB!
bw chapter 13 . 12/13/2008
So the end result is it's all of your faults, and your idiots.

btw: I wouldn't even bother to point these out if I didn't adore your story. Cruddy work isn't worth my time.
bw chapter 11 . 12/13/2008
Shh. How am I supposed to hear my prodigy if you keep talking?”

word choice
Silvia chapter 18 . 11/30/2008
This is fy far my favorite Huddy story! Thank you!
Silvia chapter 18 . 10/27/2008
Wonderful story! I never wanted it to end. How about a sequel?

Thank you!
Flaming Jigsaw chapter 18 . 10/26/2008
my alltime favorite huddy baby!fic :D
Satainad chapter 18 . 9/10/2008
This is certainly one ot the best huddy's fic I've ever read ! Thank you for this wonderful piece of work and moment of grace. It's very realistic and so in character. I hope season 5's gonna take this unknown road and developp their 'tortuous' relationship. Sure it will be roller coaster between them !

Keep on writting well.

Charmed225 chapter 18 . 9/10/2008
Wow, I have so much love for this story! It's awesome, simply put. Well done! *favourites*
xatka chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
A simply perfect Huddy!
DoctorDonnaFriend chapter 14 . 6/26/2008
I'm not really sure if you're still active on Fanfiction, but I figured I would comment anyway. If you never get this, that's fine and if you do then you'll probably laugh at me.

I came across this story in desperate need for some good reading, especially something longer and complete. I was happily surprised, it's been a pleasure reading so far (I'm not quite finished) but oh my, you definitely made my day in Chapter 14 when Cuddy has the thought "Don't they know green is the new pink?" I was sorta thinking the SAME thing when you were describing the ugly pink for the girls names. I love when people make random refrences to other shows that only fans would notice and everyone else would blow it off like it was just another comment.

Anyway, thanks.
carla loy chapter 18 . 5/13/2008
Great story! I love Wilson, but he does meddle a little too much, but I know that he means well.
Casper1311 chapter 18 . 4/21/2008
Don't remember if I've read this story before on your journal ... but it's just so precious and lovingly!

Tremendous job. Very well done!

esezed chapter 18 . 2/25/2008
absolutely awesome.

best baby story i have read.
molly709 chapter 18 . 11/7/2007