Reviews for Clash
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Hello! I'm just popping in again to re-read this story! And of course, comment on all the parts I loved.

This line: "The problem was, Greg and House were two different people to her for so long that she couldn't pinpoint when she had started loving them both." was just so powerful and it blew me away. She loves Greg AND House, even though they're the same person, and yet so different all the same.

I love your work! Now I'm going to continue re-reading this story.
HolidayArmadillo chapter 18 . 8/11/2007
This is an absolutely brilliant fic...I will miss it :) I'm gonna go see if you've written any more House stuff!

AMY :)
HolidayArmadillo chapter 14 . 8/11/2007
...Oh crap. Please don't let Stacy screw anything up. I do like angst though. I would have gone with the Steve plot bunny :)

HolidayArmadillo chapter 6 . 8/11/2007
Loved that chapter! Brilliant Huddy and Wilson made me laugh so much - my favourite line from him him had to be "Julie can take Hector back and I just came round to Oh My God!" For some reason I just found that hilarious.

HolidayArmadillo chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
Another great chapter, with House at his most acerbic. Can't wait to read about Cuddy on a motorbike :)

HolidayArmadillo chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Looking good so far. Since when was Wilson dating Cuddy anyway? Is that on the show or just in this fic? It could be because they haven't finished showing season 3 in England yet. Or whatever. Great chapter anyway :)
ekath chapter 18 . 6/30/2007
umm major props: love love love love love it

thank you for all the marvelous huddy and also for the incessant cameron/stacey bashing
SmilinStar chapter 18 . 6/28/2007
It’s all your fault! I’m sitting here with a massive grin on my face and people are looking at me weird! That was just so beautiful, and before I continue to wax lyrical about your writing, I just have to say wow! I can’t believe you finished this in just a month. To write something as wonderful as this I would have thought it would have taken ages, with hours of meticulous planning. But it was truly wonderful how it just seemed to effortlessly seam together. Your writing is fantastic, you have the characters down perfect, and although it’s inevitable that they will get slightly out of character in certain emotional scenes, you still did wonderfully in making them believable; so I must commend you on that. I loved how you brought Stacy into it, but didn’t let it take over the whole story; because despite how much some people dislike her, she was given significant prominence as a great love of House’s in the show, and it was good you didn’t just ignore that. And on one final side note, I loved the ducklings reactions to when they found out Cuddy was pregnant with House’s baby – that made me chuckle.

And now with my rambling over, thank you very much for sharing this piece with us. I enjoyed every word of it, and I hope to see some more House/Cuddy fiction from you in the future,

SmilinStar x
heartsinger2 chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
it seems good so far, but house works at Princeton-Plainsburo Teaching Hospital
Shikabane-Mai chapter 18 . 6/8/2007
Nice. This was a very sweet and fun story to read!
Emily chapter 18 . 6/6/2007
This is such a great story, I really love it! I can't wait for the one-shot and for your new story!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 6 . 6/5/2007
Omg. ROFLMFAO. I absolutely cannot stop laughing at Wilson's reaction. Poor him. He's scarred for life. This line was the killer: “House? You didn't answer so I used my key. Julie can take Hector back now and I came by to oh my God!”

Hilarious! I totally love this story and its characterization, plus the properly inserted humor.
Kris the fanficaholic chapter 18 . 6/2/2007
awsomeness! i love it!
Scuddyrific chapter 18 . 6/2/2007
I just finished reading all the story tonight and I hope to see more from you very soon! It was one of the most beautiful things to play out in my mind. PERFECT!
Alias424 chapter 18 . 6/1/2007
Whoa... it's over? Already? I need to get over the shock before I can review properly...

Amazingly, amazingly done. Everything about this. House's speech was just perfect, and I'm in love with little Abigail already. Poignant, indeed. :) I'm going to miss this. I hope you have something else in the works. Lola was wonderful, but maybe now Steve can make an appearance...? Anyway - beautiful job with this. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »