Reviews for Clash
agustina chapter 18 . 6/1/2007
wonderful, great. I dont have more to say. It a terrific work!
HigherThanSoulCanHope chapter 18 . 5/31/2007
Honestly, perfect.

The ending was perfect, I loved House's speech, it was so true, so...House-like.

CaptainTish chapter 18 . 5/31/2007
Beautiful, beautiful ending! I enjoyed this story so much - I really hope you write a sequel. Or just another story!

Thanks for sharing this with us!
CaptainTish chapter 17 . 5/31/2007
I tried reading this yesterday, but ffnet would only load half the page. Arr.

Loved the confrontation with Stacy.

I also liked that House told Cuddy he wasn't the kind of guy to tell her he loves her every day, but they still got their feelings out in the open. Very good job.

And that last line, with the two of them, and the baby kicking - aw! Beautiful!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 18 . 5/31/2007
a perfect ending! Fantastic story! Please write more stories like this! :)

phoenixmagic1 chapter 6 . 5/30/2007
LOL..Wilson walking in on House and Cuddy making out..absolutely priceless! LOL! His reaction..House's and Cuddy's were all fantastically written :) I've loved the last 5 chapters btw :)

Cherie Dennis chapter 18 . 5/30/2007
Bah! I hate that it's over, but it was an amazing fic. And this epliouge was so cute! Good job, and I can't wait to read more from you in other stories.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
great 1st chapter! :)

Dani Hope chapter 18 . 5/30/2007
AW! I'm happy and upset all at the same time. Every day I've looked forward to reading your story and now I don't get to! This is one of my personal favorites. Next season, (since it's suppose to be Huddysentric) they should definitly go in this direction. Thank you so much for such a wonderful story. I'm so sad that it's over.
RHSecretLove chapter 18 . 5/30/2007
it was absolutely perfect, the last two chapters were just excellent! I love the entire part with stacey and how he handled it and i loved how she knew it was cuddy. and house is adorable with abigail, which by the way is perfect and one of my favorite names. i really enjoyed this story alot alot, you are a great writer, please write more huddy fics soon!
PaulaAbdulChica2007 chapter 18 . 5/30/2007
OMG...that was so... AMAZING! This has to be one of my absolute favorite stories ever! I'm so sad to see in end, but I loved the last 3 chapters soo much, you're such a great writer! I can't wait to read more of your stories in the future! GREAT JOB!
Lylirium chapter 18 . 5/30/2007
That was so sweet! I loved your story! Really I did! It's going to my favorites! Keep on writing!
Abbeyannmd chapter 18 . 5/30/2007
Like I said on your journal, It was perfect.

Just perfect.

Made me super happy and I can't wait for the next story.
Sinister Scribe chapter 17 . 5/30/2007
aw, i missed this one! but i came back so it's all good. this is the best chapter yet, only rivalled by the birth one, you nailled Stacy's return there.

well done you!

i want the eplogue now

ciao, Scribe
BookWorm37 chapter 18 . 5/30/2007
Perfect, just as I'm sure baby Abby is.

Now if only you'd finish your other stories with equally fitting endings. I'd be quite the happy camper.
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »