Reviews for 150 Things I am not allowed to do in Hogwarts
AussieSparkey chapter 1 . 10/18
Number 38... I mean, I know, wrong brother but when reading a first person (or any wherein one is the main character) fanfiction for the Weasley twins they kinda become interchangeable and... number 38... *sobs uncontrollably*
Clefspear chapter 1 . 2/21
That was quite enjoyable :)
Katherington chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Favorites: 5, 11, 18, 22, 29, 38(sobs), 65, 111, 138, 143
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
This was funny
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Funny, though some of them were a bit rude and could hurt someone in real life. Other than that it was fun.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
That was just too perfect and I'm crying a little bit because I was laughing too hard. I screen-shoted the entire list... and I'm going to recomend this ficlet to all of my friends so please keep doing awesome crack fics like this!

P.S. This is actually the first fic that I've really felt the urge to reveiw so once again, awesome job on this story!
seldombites chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Hilarious!
Siri chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Wow! That is a lot of things the twins aren't allowed to do! But I think they will figure out a way around them...
kazema chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
LMAO at seamus, blaise, draco, slytherins, snape and everything else. :D this is so funny. Great piece! : )
grav3yardgirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Terrible. Sorry no offence...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Love it!
Brennan chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
That was really great! XD I can imagine Fred and George doing each and every single one of those things, right down to calling Snape sexy. I'm not sure if I should be giggling like this, but I am!
DarthGranola chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
My favorites were numbers 14 and 15
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
But no one said anything about stripping during lunch. :3c
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Got up to mid fifties and stoped laughing. Got all serious and worked my way through it. There are a lot of them. Develops them as the ADHD characters I now believe they should be.