Reviews for Hero
lilrose88 chapter 1 . 5/8
LovingPillow chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I always read this, it seems so professional - the writing, the way things flow, their reactions and expressions - all of it fits like a massive puzzle put together.
I think I've read this before, a year ago, probably. And I must say, you are an excellent person. If ever you become a novelist, please inform me of where your books are located because I would most definitely buy them.
You are like my role model, and I can only hope to be as good as you in writing.
kazema chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
nice story; i love this pairing :)
MicroBeat chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This was actually beautiful to read, in a sad and painful sort of way. But Sai's actions and the teasing humor helped to lighten some of the tension. Overall, this was great to read :)
Maria Antonieta chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
history has been built so straight, it was beautiful! And it makes perfect sense! I wish it were the original story, -; Campaign: Sakura, you replace the Avenger by hero!
craizypet chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
lol, too true, sai and shika is funny! lol
RakCetGirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
awwwwwww! thats sooo sweet! slightly sad, but sweet! _
TillyMe chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
yay! totally awsome and sweet!:)
shadow-binder chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
aww, this is just so darn cute X3
KawaiiShyGirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
HI! im not doin any inner stuff! cuz its too troublesome!heehee lol anywaayz luved it! INNER:shes lyin! ME:i told u NO INNER TALKING! INNER:sorry...hmph! ME:ok then well asi was saying! i luv it!
wintersalad chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
lol. i don't know about sai being a 'flaming homosexual,' but i do know i appreciate this dedication to shikamaru as a hero. thanks for sharing!
evillaughter101 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
this was so beautiful!
The Disappearing Me chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I liked it...Shikamaru the avenger. Who would have thought? I like how you made him a hero, yet kept him human.
Grade.A.Gen chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
...FRIGGIN GAY ASS(meaning sai)
Aloha.Laney chapter 1 . 4/17/2008