Reviews for Hero
LovingPillow chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I always read this, it seems so professional - the writing, the way things flow, their reactions and expressions - all of it fits like a massive puzzle put together.
I think I've read this before, a year ago, probably. And I must say, you are an excellent person. If ever you become a novelist, please inform me of where your books are located because I would most definitely buy them.
You are like my role model, and I can only hope to be as good as you in writing.
kazema chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
nice story; i love this pairing :)
MicroBeat chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This was actually beautiful to read, in a sad and painful sort of way. But Sai's actions and the teasing humor helped to lighten some of the tension. Overall, this was great to read :)
Maria Antonieta chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
history has been built so straight, it was beautiful! And it makes perfect sense! I wish it were the original story, -; Campaign: Sakura, you replace the Avenger by hero!
craizypet chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
lol, too true, sai and shika is funny! lol
RakCetGirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
awwwwwww! thats sooo sweet! slightly sad, but sweet! _
TillyMe chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
yay! totally awsome and sweet!:)
shadow-binder chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
aww, this is just so darn cute X3
KawaiiShyGirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
HI! im not doin any inner stuff! cuz its too troublesome!heehee lol anywaayz luved it! INNER:shes lyin! ME:i told u NO INNER TALKING! INNER:sorry...hmph! ME:ok then well asi was saying! i luv it!
wintersalad chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
lol. i don't know about sai being a 'flaming homosexual,' but i do know i appreciate this dedication to shikamaru as a hero. thanks for sharing!
evillaughter101 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
this was so beautiful!
The Disappearing Me chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I liked it...Shikamaru the avenger. Who would have thought? I like how you made him a hero, yet kept him human.
Grade.A.Gen chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
...FRIGGIN GAY ASS(meaning sai)
Aloha.Laney chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I love it!
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Sarah: *laughs* i noticed that Sai-san is homosexual when i read about him in the manga on the internet. he's WAY too interested in the size of Naru-kun's penis! which is absolutely disturbing! also, good job on the fic. i really like it... HEY! Did Shika-kun and Sakura-chan actually have SEX at the end? or did they just spend the night in the sae bed, not doing anything but actually sleeping? i'm HOPING and PRAYING it's the first one. i only recently (in the past few months) decided i like this pairing after just selecting a random guy with Sakura on the Naruto story list. i've read Kaka/Saku, Kiba/Saku, Shika/Saku... and even one Ino/Saku. *laughs* no, i don't have a problem with homosexuals or bisexuals. woah! this is a long review of just me talking. normally, my reviews are with others joining in on the conversation, even when i don't ask them too.

Sasuke: *glaring at Shikamaru, who's kissing Sakura*

Sarah: oh, cut it out Sasuke. i don't like her paired with you and you know it. and you know why i don't like you paired with Sakura-chan!

Naruto: yeah, Sasuke-teme! you hurt Sakura-chan too much! you dont' deserve her love!

Sarah: uh, when did i say you guys can join the conversation?

Naruto: uh...

Sarah: i didn't. so shut up. well, bye ashby! love the fic!