Reviews for Mortified
the-original-hufflepuff chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
I suppose it must be extremely hard to guess which professor I'd choose for said detention-based desktop tryst.

Tonks wouldn't be too happy though, hehe :P.

Lovely sequel, very very sweet. I just hope Tonks was kidding about Snape :S.
utahyoda chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I am barely able to keep myself from laughing out loud and waking the baby. This is so much fun-who didn't have a crush on someone older when then were a teenager? I love this!
VoicezWithin chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Ha! "You and Sirius haven’t set this up as some kind of way for you to break it to me gently that when we go to bed tonight, what you’d really like is for me to morph some grey hair and give you lines?” LMAOO! Oh man, I love Tonks. She seems to have a thing for professors. And I dont blame her for being into Snape, after all his voice *sighs...* but I'd pick Remus anyday.
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I wonder how Remus feels about Tonks fancying Snape! lol.

Good job.

- Gaby
alix33 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
"“I mean I used to fancy Snape….”" - EW, Tonks!

For other Min/HP OC ships you should really read Minniequill's fics on ff-dot-net - they're all of them a wild ride, though sometimes v.v. scary and discomfiting!

And could I have prof. Dumbledore circa when Tom Riddle was still at school, and wearing his nice plum-coloured suit from the pensieve memory in HBP, for my tryst as well as the help with my homework, please?
meowmeow2 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
ACH! SNAPE?

Oh, I would have LOVED to see poor Lupin's response to that, lol!
Shieldmaiden wot chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
SNAPE?

and he thought McGonagall was bad. haha
rrrrrrr chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
aaw I can just imagine it :) really sweet story *claps hands*
ClashChick chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
This was hilarious:) I was laughing out loud. Poor, poor Remus...Tonks, how could you have a crush on SNAPE? Then again, how could Remus fancy McGonagall? Oh well, very cute story! Eat some chocolate given to you by everybody's favorite werewolf.
Lupinfangirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Aw, that was adorable! It was just as much fun to read as "Crushed" and the ending was bloody brilliant!

~Lupy
Chimei chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
lol. Snape? Yuck, Tonks.
Remus's Girl chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
i'm still laffin from when i read crushed! i think u should do another sequel and have it be about Tonks (u know her crush on snape) now that has funny potential!
lemonwedges4 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Love it!

I call Professor Flitwick!
idontreadfanficanymore chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Fabulous, that last line will have me cackling for hours!
KairiGokuJr chapter 1 . 5/13/2007