Reviews for Mortified
ishandtwofourths chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
oh, now this was an absolutely wonderful thing to find in my inbox when i returned from vacation. i was giggling madly the whole time! and i've gotta say, i had a sneaking suspicion that something like that last line of tonks' would be popping up... ;)

priceless, simply priceless.
siriuslycoco chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
hahahaha! I loved it! Remus would have a crush on no one other than Professor McGonagall as a teenager! lol...but I really think you should do a response from Remus about Tonks admission at the end there! Haha! As for the prize for reviewers...hello Professor Lupin! lol...great job! you made my day! siriuslycoco :)
miss-blanche chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Professor Lupin please :)

Very funny. Very very VERY funny. Hilarious, side splitting... Your disclaimer should probably have read: May induce bladder weakness.

Snape... ROFL!
ScarletInk chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Aww, Tonks is so cute in this one! They're perfect partners here, you've made that clear.
Helena Valentine chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
please, PLEASE write a story about Lupin's response to that...
000000000135 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I want Remus for my tryst! P
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
I'd like Remus - er, Professor Lupin - for a detention-based desktop tryst! God, this was hilarious! I loved it and had trouble keeping in my laughter, so I can imagine how Tonks felt! Great job!
S.L chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
What a hilarious line to end on... Altogether a really sweet little fic, that brightened up an otherwise dull day. Very well done.
MollyCoddles chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Ah, this is such a fun fic! Thanks for providing a much-needed chuckle today!

Now I wonder what Tonks would say if he got her a nice pair of tartan earmuffs and matching wool socks for Christmas...
egor11572 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Really clever! :) Great!
Pheo chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
hahahhahahha! This is lovely! Particularly the ending, as well as a squirming, red-faced Remus. :D
harmswife chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Remus fancied Minerva huh? Very interesting... Tonks took it pretty well, I loved the line about her asking if he wanted her to transfigure herself with grey hair and lines. I died on that line! Wonder what reaction Remus would have had to her confession at the end... I mean, who doesn't fancy Snape?

I want Snape for my tyrst!
earthbound68 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Perfect! Remus will just die to hear that about Snape:)
Nightelf chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Ahahahahaa! I could see that exact last line coming about 2 seconds before i got to it...absolutely hilarious. And it's so true that you get those random crushes that defy logic and control...damn hormones!

Thanks for the laugh! Keep writing!

~_
stacybitch chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I loved it! I was laughing along with Tonks. BTW - I want Remus for my detention-based desktop tryst.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »