Reviews for Mortified
Laseri chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Aw. Remus/McGonagall is always adorable, even if it's one-sided. How he survived being her colleague for a year, we shall never know...

Anyway, I loved Tonks' reaction! So typical. As for her teacher crush-oh God, I can see the fics now...eep! Twas a laugh-out-loud ending, though. Keep writing!
wandless chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Ew ew ew! McGonagall? Of all people..! Ew! And SNAPE! Hehe, your story was a great laugh though. Kinda wrong ... But great all the same.
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Ehe! It's so true, in fact I've had several teacher crushes, though it doesn't help that they keep hiring really hot 24 year old guys at my school... *sigh*

This was absolutely hillarious, Mega-Props!
JaneRain chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Ha! This amused me greatly. I kept thinking Tonks would end up telling him she had a crush on someone, but I couldn't think of anyone that seemed right. Snape kept crossing my mind, but my mind just kept saying no, no, please no. Then there it was and I was like "ack!" It made me giggle even as I found it squicky. :P
Dudette13 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Hilarious! As always, added to my favourites!
TheRimmerConnection chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Hee hee! "The occasional glance he’d caught at Sirius’ Play Wizard magazines had taught him nothing if not that the average teenage boy didn’t have room in his head for erotic thoughts about undoing buns and plaid." I like him even more ;D

And what a fantastic last line - if it wasn't for the fact that I can hear my English teacher of many years ago telling me that 'the greatest art is in that which is left unsaid', I'd be clamouring for chapter two. As it is I'll just sit and giggle maniacally for a while x)

(Since I'm past homework, can I get someone to help me with my tax return instead?)
Lone Butterfly chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
AW! I love it! I simply adore when you go back to one of your old oneshots and give it a second glance.

And I'm sure that since Tonks laughed...she'll be making it up to him. ;)

I'll take a Snape for detention!

Lone Butterfly
Moony73 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
The end is hilarious. That was a great way to just break it off. I'm not sure if you should continue with it. It could just stop right here, or go on.

Great work, as always

Moony
Aiko'sNight-Patrol chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Ever got the feeling someone is stalking you? No? Well, I am.

A teacher, hey? I always thought that Flitwick sounded a bit of alright myself. Anyway.

Yet another touch of magic. Have you ever considered becoming a full time novelist? You are far superiour to the vast majority of tripe out there. And this line:

“Hmm,” she murmured. “I mean I used to fancy Snape….”

Can I just say... touch of brilliance. Serious cracking up going on this side.

Loved it, as usual.

xxA-N-Pxx
SuGaRLiLy chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
So, this was the first good part of a very long, not-so-fabulous day. I'm very tired, so I apologize if I'm not making very much sense, but I thought that this was wonderful (even through my exhaustion). It's the first thing I've managed to pay attention to all day.

For some reason I loved Tonks in this. Poor Remus- I think everyone has one of those irrational teacher crushes. Tonks and Snape? Hm...interesting. The ending definitely made me chuckle.

Fabulous job (have I said that already?)- now I'm off for a glorious nap!
alterguild chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
It's these little vignettes that you write that really cement the Lupin/Tonks relationship for me. That and the fact that they're both funny as hell. And where does one find this "Play Wizard" magazine, anyway...
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4