Reviews for Vaction at The Inn
Xx chapter 6 . 1/18
Please update
Mama Huntress chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Finish please
Great writing and sounds like it just gets complicated they deeper they delve into sakuras past. Would love to read the rest
darth-sakura chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Love this and...

Sai & Sasu be jellow. :3
YourFAN chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
Why? Why won't you continue the story? Why make me suffer? What did I ever do? :( I really like the story you know? There are very few fanfics that I like and now you just had to leave it incomplete. Pls pls pls can u pls continue? I beg you!
WhyteGriffen chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
WWHHHHYYYYYY! D': You left the site and didn't finish this awesome story and then the person who adopted it won't complete it! Why did you do this D': I really wanted to read what would happen :'(
Tachi Hatake chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
i liked t very much and cant wait for the next chapter
Kaylee chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
I really want to find out what happens!
9tailedemonfoxonbu chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY!PRETTY PLEASE!

-9tailedemonfoxonbu
AnimeLover chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
pls continue!
DarkLillyOfTheNight96 chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
Well that wasn't a good story at all...I thought it was going to be better...oh well

~Lilly~
Kool n Krazy Kaida chapter 6 . 4/1/2009
I know someone is continuing it but I want Sakura to be paired up with Kakashi because I despise Sasuke and Sai, Naruto and Sakura wouldn't work out so yeah. I love the story so far and tell me who will be continuing it because it seems interesting. Its a shame you couldn't finish it when you have the ideas for it.
Romancelover1321 chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
I'm sorry but I can't read the rest of this story. But I think I know why Sakura where baggie clothes. One she is pregnant and your oc character is the one who rapped her. I'm sorry that I can't continue but I'm picky. Though I have a feeling others will like it. Please tell me if this right or wrong? I don't want to know the entire plot but that I would like to know. Thank you for reading this sad review.
me chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
waah! why did you do that? what is 182 and who exactly is Kyo?

PLEASE UPDATE!
CrazyGreyWolfGirl chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
YAY! I CAN REVIEW TO THIS CHAPPY! ok. im so srry for doin this to ya but i cant help it.

ok. i finished reading Sakura101 and the author needs to write a sequal...like now. and so im going to all of my favorite authors/authoresses (that means you) and im reviewing to their stories saying plz read the story and review saying they need a sequal...if u need help finding it its in my fav stories. THANK U!
southern hickup chapter 6 . 12/13/2008