Reviews for Warning Signs
ficlover1193 chapter 9 . 1/20/2011
I really liked this story! I've read a couple like this one, and the characters arent very believable. Not very Christian and Kimber-ish. lol So great job! : )
ethereal girl chapter 9 . 5/9/2007
I had to laught how both of them can be talking about being togheterh and at the same time being that practical about things - good ending :-)

"Not till my divorce papers come through. ...”

β€œ.. Now tell me. Where was it you got married with Matt so quickly?”

"
ethereal girl chapter 8 . 5/9/2007
*giggle* you tend to give Kimber the better lines in this story , i really liked that one "You were always better with your hands, not with your mouth, talking or otherwise, β€œshe looked at him provokingly." The describtion of Kimber hitting on C. is really sensual and the end of the chapter really ..surprising!
ethereal girl chapter 6 . 5/9/2007
I like to see Christian making some kind of effort for Kimber here. and Kimbers insight that "Because we're not normal people" rings very true for me. Nice C/K Scene!
ethereal girl chapter 3 . 5/9/2007
at least Kimber acknowledges her faults here, I think you hit Sean right on in his behaviour
ethereal girl chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
I don't agree on much with Kimber besides that she loves Chrisitan *g* but this one surely too "but why are we protecting Matt? Your son's a fucking psycho"
ethereal girl chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
bad bad cliffhanger! I'm glad I can read on immediately..
Lori34 chapter 7 . 5/3/2007
I'm curious to see what happens next.
Lori34 chapter 5 . 5/1/2007
Poor Christian! Hope he rallies soon!

Thanks for sharing your latest chapters!
Lori34 chapter 3 . 5/1/2007
Great chapter! (LKraemer applauds)

I'll look forward to the outcome of this!

Thanks for sharing!
Lori34 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Hi there,

Looks very intriguing, I'll look forward to more :-)