Reviews for Experiments
Atheon chapter 25 . 1/24
I've read through these stories several times now and am still surprised at how much I enjoy them every single time. In all, I think that "Priceless" is my favorite, but others like "Tact" are also very good and are written in an interesting style! Great job!
SupremeGuardianOfTrueLoveKairo chapter 25 . 12/28/2015
This chapter was amazing,I loved the mixture of characters, their personalities and they blended together.

These were some the greatest Lucas x Dawn stories to me, I honestly didn't want them to end.

The different situations added to the joy

and the way you portrayed Lucas & Dawn were perfect imo.

I also enjoyed the Brendan x May & Maylene x Damien fics,

they were cute.

Great job on these.
ajani's apprentice chapter 26 . 7/1/2015
Lemme guess. Lucas.
ajani's apprentice chapter 25 . 7/1/2015
I like this a lot. There aren't enough fanfics with Lucas in the anime world. Also, yes. Paul would be needed for that. Though if we're using the anime, why Damion? He's Barry.

Riley and Delia? Interesting. There might actually be something behind that. Though it would bring up questions. Like why, hen he saw Ash in iron island, neither he nor Ash said anything.

Paul and Zoey? How... never mind, I won't question it.

Also, Aaron appeared in the anime. The Elite Four one anyway. And Lucas had a cameo at the beginning of Giratina and the Sky Warrior. Also, Brendan had a few cameos at the beginning of several movies. (Lucky him. I wish Lucas got that.) And Barry is a character in the anime.

Empoleon was wearing a tie?! How? Also, in the anime Piplup didn't want to evolve. Don't know if you care.

Is that Prof. Rowan's real name. And that was funny. The icing thing. He is a sucker for sweets.

Oh. That's why everyone left. Evil women.

Cynthia. Saying Oy vey. I love it. Absolutely love it. Also, pregnancy hormones. No other way would she act like this. And I love it.
ajani's apprentice chapter 23 . 7/1/2015
Funny.
ajani's apprentice chapter 22 . 7/1/2015
Wes with a flamethrower. I like what I think it'd look like. Also, of course he hates it. If I remember correctly, he's desert nomad. Or was one.
ajani's apprentice chapter 20 . 7/1/2015
So, this was what happened before chapter 1. Or two I guess.
ajani's apprentice chapter 18 . 7/1/2015
How did they get Proffesor Rowan to do it?!
ajani's apprentice chapter 17 . 7/1/2015
Professor Rowan scaring the kids as he hands out the candy. Yep, that sounds right.

Ah yes, the Piplup outfit. I'm assuming it's the one from the anime.
ajani's apprentice chapter 16 . 7/1/2015
Nice. Ever since Serena and Kalos came out I've been an amourshipper but I still am a Pokeshipper as well.
ajani's apprentice chapter 15 . 7/1/2015
Okay, this was great. One of my favorite couples as well.
ajani's apprentice chapter 8 . 7/1/2015
I could see this as a ship. Though is it an official one?
ajani's apprentice chapter 11 . 7/1/2015
Hmm, Anabel and Wally. Is this an official ship? I like the way you portrayed it.
Hidden Lines chapter 27 . 5/12/2011
Heh, a badass Brendan. *approves.
Hidden Lines chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
lol. That thing with the random snow made me laugh like crazy for some reason. Wes, badass Wes, pwned by a large amount of snow. that's funny.