Reviews for Unexpected Circumstances
Good story!
Clove15 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Love !
TcEm chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
ahhhh i love this so mucho :D
Sharzam chapter 9 . 1/9/2008
please write a sequel! like, how Takara grows up and what he's like, your writing is so good, please write more! there can never be enough kakasaku in this mortal world... *sigh*
aismaiden17 chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
aw..good job! keep it up.
Firithnovwen chapter 9 . 9/12/2007
Pretty good! Although being a mom myself I was too tired for any vistors afterwards personally. lol.
Fayzee chapter 9 . 8/29/2007
yet another happy ending... i could get used to this...

great way to end it.. though i think you should have added the whole labor scene.. i can picture kakashi spazzing..._
Namikaze14 chapter 9 . 8/23/2007
COOL! i loved the story! :D
gaaraluver32294 chapter 9 . 8/22/2007
yay! i love this story!
SidiousSith chapter 9 . 8/21/2007
SidiousSith-For her amusing reviews.

LOL. Thank you. :D

Excellent way to end such a wonderful tale. Hm.. treasure? Good name. :)

Neat, I will certainly read the next story! :D
alwayslost123 chapter 9 . 8/21/2007
AW kawaii! love the name by the way!
Immortal.Sailor.Cosmos chapter 9 . 8/21/2007
MAWAHAHAHA! Your about ti DEI you JERK! Sakura will be KILL YOU! MAWAHAHAHAHA! I agree with her! GOOD! he's no good to begin with! YOU HIT HER *STOMACH*! DIE! DIE! DIEDIEDIEDIE!YOU WISH! They will LIVE! and you will DIE! where the hell is that rescue team! It better have another medic on it, Sakura doesn't have enogh chakara. Will it be the rest of team 7? it should be. I can just see Naruto, "I don't like people picking on my family!" and Saske will be all "Leave some of them for me, dope." hehehe... OH MAN! NOW YOUR REALLY GOUNNA GET IT! THE BABY! I don't think her chakara barrier can hold up to that! exspecially not after that fall she took earlier. **NOW** YOU REGET IT! YOU ASS! YOU SHOULD THINK OF THINGS LIKE THAT BEFORE ACTING ON THEM! YOU DON"T THINK SHE WAS HOLDING HER STOMACH FOR HER **HEALTH** DID YOU! GET HIM KAKASHI! MAKE HIM PAY! ... ok, he's fighting Yastuki, and Takakouro is dead, curtiesy of Sakara, so why is Takakiuro throwing kuni at him? I think you missed something there... hwo many people do these guys have? WHERE THE HELL IS THE REST OF THAT RESCUE TEAM! *YES!* ANd the rest of Team 7 ARRIVES! what took you so long! did you *want* them to die! sheesh. OH MAN! Tsunade is going to KILL YOU ALL! ! Perpare to DIE! I like your choice in medics. Only the best! Yeah, Kakashi would take Yasutoki. Even if Kakashi passess out, Tsunade will be *HAPPY* to finish the job. Very **HAPPY**. DIE YOU ASSHOLE! *DIE*! Its your fault I'm so into this story you know. *you* wrote it. *YES*! THE BABY LIVES! happyness. *should* key word there. AW! Motehr complex moment. You would have to, the way these two are. time off, a *mission* wow are they rediculous. 1_~ Kakashi, a nervous reck. I never though I'd see the day. *giggle* done by then.. sheesh, doesn't he know some women can spend 12 hours in labor? wow, only 4 hours? lucky lady. (my mom still hasn't forgiven me, she went in bfore breakfast one day, and I cam out after dinner that night. *sweat drop*) hehehe, aw! Kakashi is nervous! about a little baby! its so CUITE! hey! look, his namne is like hers! Takara it is spelled almost *exaclty* like Sakura, only with the "t" and an swithed "u' to an "a". OO! look! I get most loyal! YAY! ... it means "treasure"? well, that fits even better then my idea. ITS **OVER*? SADDNES! is there going to be a sequl? with more kids?

~ISC
Emma0707 chapter 9 . 8/21/2007
Thanks for your thanks words. Thats a lovely end. Congratulations, your a wonderful writter, please continue writting more KAKA/SAKU fics. I really want to say more, but for me is difficult to write in english (isnt my natural language, im from Mexico), I can read very well, but more than that, is another story. Im sorry if sometimes my grammar was so bad, that you cant understand. The last thing is that Im going to be always one of yours biggest fans.
ifItwasnt4KakashiIwouldLoveYou chapter 8 . 8/21/2007
WOW! I cant wait to the next chapter! please ugdate soon!
the rose has thorns chapter 8 . 8/20/2007
GREAT JOB! keep updating please!