Reviews for Scars
Somariel chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
This is a really original story. It was very fun to read.
Bearit chapter 9 . 8/23/2007
AMAZING story! My first time back in the Rayearth fandom in over a year (yikes), and this is the first story I clicked on to read, and I was not disappointed in the least bit. I love how well you tied the two storylines together, and I love how interesting and plausible you made Ascot's past. I definitely love the take on it. I'll be looking up more stories from you. :)
dyedlovingu0chu chu girl chapter 9 . 5/23/2007
YES! I am so happy! An ending that isn't Japanese!(does happy dance) Thank you! I was getting so annoyed with the typical japanese endings where the hero or heroine die or lose something they wanted or needed! so Happy!
Wolfy chapter 9 . 5/23/2007
Nyuu~ Will read more later.

Lady Anaia Lionel chapter 9 . 5/22/2007
It was a beautiful ending! If you made a sequel or a continuing story it would be just as great!
dyedlovingu0chu chu girl chapter 8 . 5/15/2007
wow good! it reads like a novel! I hope that you get the next part up soon!.-*
Mimiluvbug chapter 8 . 5/15/2007
holy hell! eagle n ascot are bros? don't take ascot away from umi! no! more fuu n ferio n where is caldina?
Wolfy chapter 7 . 5/12/2007
DEATH GLOMP! *tackles you in a flying hug* You've just given me an epiphany too! Thank you so much! Nyuu~ *dances around the room humming happily* Thanks thanks thanks thanks.

Lady Anaia Lionel chapter 7 . 5/11/2007
I like the fact that Aki became happy :-3

*giggles* Does that mean that Presea's sister will have hemeroids? *bad joke*

great chapter, I hope Ascot willg et back safely.
Wolfy chapter 3 . 5/10/2007
Cool. *hands you a plushie and dances around* Neat. Who is that girl? Hmm. Can't guess yet. Hm. Got an idea but don't think that's it. Maybe.

Lady Anaia Lionel chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
Very very cool story! I look forward to more!

:-3 *adds story to favorites*