Reviews for Hidden Child
ShadowThief126 chapter 23 . 12/29/2014
Really well done. Good job!
Terebreya chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
kind of sad to lose Aragorn, but still supporting them as they fall in love. She doesn't have to be a bitch that everyone hates, and it makes me kind of irritated to always see her portrayed that way. Now, I love Legolas/Aragorn, don't get me wrong, but I would someday like to see better development of Arwen in fanfics like this.
Terebreya chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
I feel like this is a good time to jump in and comment… Eowyn is being very nice and great and helpful, now seeing that Aragorn is off the market, so this brings me to my one real complaint with this otherwise great fic-why is it that, in many if not most Aragorn/Legolas stories, Arwen is portrayed as evil, bitchy, and domineering? I can easily see Legolas and Araforn ending up together, with Arwen being
Guest chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
You are without a doubt the first and likely the only person to make me hate Arwen and Elrond so passionately… oh, there will be darkness and righteous fury ahead!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Though I thought it not possible, tis a great miracle-Gimli has become even more awesome! Even though I'm pretty sure his brain ran a few 'does not compute' cycles…
dtk9 chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
This is an amazing story. Well-written, imaginative, heartfelt and suspenseful despite incorporating the original story all the way through. I am enjoying it immensely, and I look forward to reading the rest soon! Thank you for breathing new life into these beloved characters (with a pairing that I've always been quite fond of in my fantasies! ; )
Iceanddiamonds chapter 23 . 7/29/2010
Love it!
Shay Moonsilk chapter 23 . 7/25/2010
This story was AMAZING. But that word doesn't covor it. I literally sat here (on my bed) reading this story for about two hours (It's almost 1:30 AM ; ) Because I needed to read it all. It fit to the cannon plot yet totally helped your own plot (if that sentance makes any sense ;; I mean to say you totally wrote your own story and take but it was all so realistic that it WORKED). You're an incredible writer :)
mcell chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
CANT WAIT TO READ MORE!
Catheriena Leigh chapter 12 . 8/13/2009
Congrats on coming out. Just stay true to yourself.
Siegel earthworm chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Obviously you lack basic biology knowledge.
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
love it
timme chapter 20 . 3/18/2009
poor aragorn. no matter how horribly or irrationally he is acting, he's perfectly justified. poor legolas isn't to blame, but aragorn can't help the depression and feelings of abandonment either. at least legolas understands.
JustEight chapter 23 . 3/5/2009
-pantpantpant-... I DID IT! AHAHAH! I've been at it for a couple of hours now, but I made it through the WHOLE thing!

and I must say... it. was. FANTASTIC. Holy MOTHER it was amazing! I've read a ton of LotR fanfiction, and I felt you really captured the language more than others, despite the occational typo (okay, VERY occational, but I'm forgiving when a story is this good).

Now, I have five hours until I have to wake up for mah ejamakashuns, but it is tradition and necessary for me to make extremely long reviews after reading a long fic and enjoying it as much as I did.

As per usual, I shall start with the good things:

MORE. OR. LESS. EVERYTHING. XD I love how you portrayed everyone, especially our little Strider and Greenleaf. Normally, I am inclined to have Legolas be the bottom (since he's so damn pretty and what-not) but this was just so... believeable! It's normal for gay couples to flipflop the matchup in bed, so it wasn't too surprising that Aragorn got himself knocked up... and normally I'm agaist submissive Aragorn as it is COMPLETELY against his character. However, under the circumstances, everything he did I found plausible, be it because of the situation, hormones, whatever.

So many of the moments that took place in the books were amplified by your writing, that I squeed or d'awwed several times. Adding the love aspect brought out five times the drama and... it was so gorgeous -sniff-

I love you for the length of your chapters. I cannot STAND it when a good author(ess) wastes his/her talent by making short, meaningless chapters. I was looking forward to each and every one I read, and the length was so welcoming and good god I loved it. That also shows talent, since especially for me, unless the writing is really stupendous, I usually lose interest within the first couple chapters. However, like I said, I was addicted the whole time, unable to give in to sleep despite the hour of learning quickly approaching.

There were a couple of things that I'd like to point out for constructive critisism. While your writing style was fantastic, as I mentioned, there were a lot of moments when I had to read a sentence twice to understand it, or figure out what a word was. (I remember one paragraph I was wondering if you were falling asleep while writing, as you continually spelled Aragorn Aagron or something of the like along with other mistakes near by...) However, when you brought up someone that became your beta, there was no question that the quality of grammer and spelling improved. Then... dimisnished again, but thats okay!

Also, while the story has been finished and is most likely done with, the one thing that REALLY kind of disappointed me was the scene when Theodan and the rest of Rohan were fleeing away. A good number of chapters before, I was freaking out, wondering what was going to happen when Aragorn fell over the cliff- especially when they started fighting, good god! Though, the entire section was a bit shoved under the carpet for me; there were plenty of areas the drama and angst could have been amplified and taken advantage of, but it was passed over quickly. Maybe that's my opinion, but it was something I was kinda looking forward to, then it didn't happen.

Well goodness, what's that 20 something characters now? I tend to do that. Trust me, I've done worse P I always look at is as "Well hey, my reviews are longer than a good majority of oneshots. that's gotta count for something!"

Or not, I'm strange like that xD

I'm thrilled that there's a sequel! I'm thinking about all the things that could happen with Arwen and Rilluin and -OH GOD IF THEY HAVE MORE CHILDREN! -sque!- That will have to wait for tomorrow after work however, for I fear if I start tonight I may never get any sleep, WHICH I need considering I have a huge exam tomorrow... crap...

Now I'm rambling aren't I? I apologise. Back to you.

Overall, it was an extremely entertaining, well-written, fantastic rewrite of the LotR triliogy with that lovely insert of LegolasAragorn... ALWAYS a plus. (honestly, I can't hate Arwen TOO much because that would make Aragorn sad... but I still strongly dislike her...)

(Legolas is WAY hotter anyways.)

Now, I must depart... however, I already favorited instantly around the third chapter because I KNEW this was going to be a great story. Great job and I will be sure to read and review your other works (especially the sequel! 8D)

I do apologise for not reviewing each and every chapter... I feel while it would be more helpful in getting more indepth feedback, it would waste your time and I really couldn't stop reading long enough to make a good comment for each one because I needed to KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT -flail-

... Good night 8D have a celebratory muffin. (cookies are overrated these days.)
MeLaNY8 chapter 22 . 2/11/2009
This is good! though it costed me a lot of trouble getting used to Aragorn being the one pregnant