Reviews for Hidden Child
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 20 . 9/21/2015
Why did you have to put them through still more pain? Is it not enough already?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 5 . 9/21/2015
I liked Gimli in this chapter, although I wish there was a little more action about the other members of the company.
ShadowThief126 chapter 23 . 12/29/2014
Really well done. Good job!
Terebreya chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
kind of sad to lose Aragorn, but still supporting them as they fall in love. She doesn't have to be a bitch that everyone hates, and it makes me kind of irritated to always see her portrayed that way. Now, I love Legolas/Aragorn, don't get me wrong, but I would someday like to see better development of Arwen in fanfics like this.
Terebreya chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
I feel like this is a good time to jump in and comment… Eowyn is being very nice and great and helpful, now seeing that Aragorn is off the market, so this brings me to my one real complaint with this otherwise great fic-why is it that, in many if not most Aragorn/Legolas stories, Arwen is portrayed as evil, bitchy, and domineering? I can easily see Legolas and Araforn ending up together, with Arwen being
Guest chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
You are without a doubt the first and likely the only person to make me hate Arwen and Elrond so passionately… oh, there will be darkness and righteous fury ahead!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Though I thought it not possible, tis a great miracle-Gimli has become even more awesome! Even though I'm pretty sure his brain ran a few 'does not compute' cycles…
dtk9 chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
This is an amazing story. Well-written, imaginative, heartfelt and suspenseful despite incorporating the original story all the way through. I am enjoying it immensely, and I look forward to reading the rest soon! Thank you for breathing new life into these beloved characters (with a pairing that I've always been quite fond of in my fantasies! ; )
Iceanddiamonds chapter 23 . 7/29/2010
Love it!
Shay Moonsilk chapter 23 . 7/25/2010
This story was AMAZING. But that word doesn't covor it. I literally sat here (on my bed) reading this story for about two hours (It's almost 1:30 AM ; ) Because I needed to read it all. It fit to the cannon plot yet totally helped your own plot (if that sentance makes any sense ;; I mean to say you totally wrote your own story and take but it was all so realistic that it WORKED). You're an incredible writer :)
mcell chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
CANT WAIT TO READ MORE!
Catheriena Leigh chapter 12 . 8/13/2009
Congrats on coming out. Just stay true to yourself.
Siegel earthworm chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Obviously you lack basic biology knowledge.
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
love it
timme chapter 20 . 3/18/2009
poor aragorn. no matter how horribly or irrationally he is acting, he's perfectly justified. poor legolas isn't to blame, but aragorn can't help the depression and feelings of abandonment either. at least legolas understands.