Reviews for It Had to Happen Sometime
Zeus' Sins chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Its a real shame you haven't updated in so long, But I still love it! Roy is slowly getting used to being a horse. I'm surprised someone hasn't stuck a saddle on him and create a big mess. Keep it up and hopefully update!
Kemnam chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
Keep it up! I know you haven't updated in a long time, but whenever my well runs dry, I just read a bunch of mythology about whatever pertains to what I'm writing. Like horses! Just a suggestion! I like this story a lot.
ZodiacDragon97 chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
Wow! I had no idea there was such a great story out there! Poor Roy, just because his last name is a horse (also a car and plane!)Any, update soon!
Ghan chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
An excellent FMA story! Characters are in character, and the sniping between Ed and Al is clever and well paced. My favorite is Ed's "The only thing I know about horses is that the person goes on top.” that gave me a good laugh. Major Armstrong though, does he talk that much? or that properly? All I can visualize him doing is yelling and flexing. Poor Roy stuck with such a name, forever to be likened to a horse. Do you know how he got transformed? Maybe something involving experimental chimera alchemy gone wrong and they'll find Roy's body wandering around with a horse consciousness in it somewhere. Hmm, so if you make your goal of 76 reviews does that mean you'll be motivated to do more or will you then be sated and never write again? *contemplates leaving reviews for each chapter*
terracannon876 chapter 6 . 11/15/2009
Such an unusual story ... really'd love to see this updated! I actually want to see how Roy got into this and will get out of this mess XD And how he'll ever let everyone else know... It's interesting that Roy can't write. So many stories revolving animal transformation involve writing out "I AM _" and ... well, this is just a different route.

Thanks for the story! Hope you update soon D
Jesse A. Harper chapter 6 . 12/15/2008
Hmm... I'm thinking that it might be a good idea where Mustang at least temporarily regains either the ability to talk, or be human again... at least long enough to tell the Elrics what's going on.

Anyways, I love this story so far, and I love the idea. Please continue with the insanity, and the edge-of-your-seat action.
Synneofthesun chapter 6 . 6/8/2008

This fic is awesome!

Are you still up-dating?

Or have you dropped it?
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 6 . 4/14/2008
LOL! I likes this story!
Potgenie chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
Oh my, this is hilarious. Roy as a horse! This story is really one of a kind. Is it gonna be Royai? I hope so :) Update soon!
DeletedAnon chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
Poor Roy...Armstrong was trying to carry him? That would be And the Elrics are bribing Winry...well, she doesn't hit Ed when they bring her gifts, so...*note Figure in Red: Simple People Gaiden. In case you haven't read it yet, it's a story about how Winry got around to piercing her ears in the first place, why she has that much holes pierced in her ears(Ed's fault!), and why Hawkeye grew her hair out.
DeletedAnon chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
Royai should actually be Roiai. Roy in Katakana is Roi. Hawkeye in katakana is Hookuai. That's why it's "Roiai". But people thought (probably) Isn't Roiai spelled wrong? Shouldn't it be 'Roy'ai, as in 'Roy' and ai, the Japanese word for love?
DeletedAnon chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
I know, Ling's name has been spelled as Ling in the 'official' versions at first, then changed to Lin. It'd be better as Ling, but since you decide to keep writing it as Lin, well, Kudos for consistency-.
DeletedAnon chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
This reminds me somewhat of Felis Catus, but only because Roy's been turned into a animal and no one knows it.

I actually read this on Sunday, but they were doing maintenance on review features, so I couldn't then- So I came back to review, of course. Can't freeload, now can I?
Bar-Ohki chapter 6 . 8/13/2007
In the story editing option on this sight there is a button that looks like a bar "-" use that. (for the breaks, or just type break)

I want to see someone actually RIDE Roy. Bwaha!
AdventureAddict chapter 6 . 8/13/2007
wel... when you submit documents to fanfiction, you click on the 'edit' button, and then there's a special thing to insert a dividing line. voila!

Yay! I'm so glad you finally updated! . makes me happy... I especially loved the part about Armstrong saying he tried to pick up mustang. that was funny! And Ed actually got Winry the Gods studio automail! Aww!

i also thought of a few other ideas... don't know if they'll actually help, though. most of the time the ideas i think up are just crazy situations to put Roy into as a horse. ANYwho... so what if a little girl (maybe in Resembool, since they're going back?) finds Roy and decides to make him 'pretty?' 'pretty' mainly meaning pink ribbons tied in bows in his mane. And maybe since they're going back to Resembool you could put in the race i mentioned earlier? ;)

What i think you really need is some evil dude. not Scar, per se, but probably some new guy that has something to do with Roy being a horse. I don't know how you figured Roy turned into a horse, but my idea would be along the lines of some lower ranking officer trying to get Roy out of the way so that HE can become Fuhrer, or maybe even Fuhrer doing it to Roy because Roy knows too much, or something like that. just some evil dude that could even be completely original that gives the readers someone to hate. ("HE turned my widdle Roy into a horse? I'll kill him!") i can just see the mob of angry fangirls now... .'

Wait a minute, 14 is out? GAAH! need bookstore... can't survive... haven't been to barnes and noble in months... I ned 14 NOW! *whimper*