Reviews for A Piece of Cake
LightningStruckBlackDog chapter 4 . 5/3/2007
wow..awesome story..*sigh* if only it were true.. those two are meant to be..
Shirl chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
Aww, I loved this! For someone who only watched a few episodes, you did very well, including characterization and dialogue - Mohinder's formal speech, for instance. Great job. As much as I'm addicted to the show, I haven't had any story ideas of my own to write. Ah well.
crookedview chapter 4 . 5/2/2007

it was perfect! come back to heroes once in a while!
TrueNightingale chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
Don't leave! Please come back to visit our universe. You brightened it!
Esther-87 chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
Aww... I loved the twist! I'd thought you'd keep them related till the end. Well, you've made them both suffer enough, I guess, haha... I'm torn between wanting to conk Nathan's head or pat it for his misguided attempt to care for Claire. I've enjoyed this fic :) Hope you'll drabble into the Heroes universe again in the future.
Burning Touch chapter 4 . 5/1/2007
That was adorable and angsty at the same time. I loved it. I don't suppose there is a way to keep you drabbling in the Heroes universe...
Mollie Grace chapter 3 . 5/1/2007
Lovely! Claire is soo determined. keep writing!
NeverDust chapter 4 . 5/1/2007
Despite the fact that I've missed half the season and I totally just spoiled myself in more ways than one, I think that was great. lol. Your writing, itself, is realy good too. Grammar, diction, syntax, etc. Makes me happy to see a story well written. Thankies!
scullymulder chapter 3 . 5/1/2007
I absolutely LOVE this so far! Wonderful job! Can't wait to see where this goes next. :D
crookedview chapter 2 . 5/1/2007
it was just as well-written as the first chapter, yet i feel like they should have been two different one-shots. a little fluff and a little angst is great, but there was a LOT of awesome fluff and a LOT OF awesome angst. these are not flames at all, because i absolutely loved both chapters equally. i just feel like they didn't quite go together because the moods were so drastically different. again, i really hope you don't take this the wrong way, i LOVE your writing and they way you capture both characters' emotions so accurately!
easilyobsessed chapter 3 . 5/1/2007
beatutiful kiss/painting description. Write MOORRE! haha
Elliesmeow chapter 3 . 5/1/2007
As weird as it is for me to like this ship..I still do. It kills me that they're related they have such great chemistry.

Good job writing this. I'm glad Peter is troubled by this and trying to do the right thing. He should be, it's creepy..and yte here we are. LOL

Burning Touch chapter 3 . 5/1/2007
This is so interesting. I'm glad I just found it. Poor Claire though, she's not recieving any feedback from Peter, she just sends those e-mails off. I think she knows he reads them though. Wonder when that kiss will happen!

I hope you keep writing!
TrueNightingale chapter 3 . 5/1/2007
Wow! This is getting really good!
erin chapter 3 . 5/1/2007