Reviews for A Gentle Breeze
anon chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I personally liked this. If you're taking requests, could you write a fic similar to this one's feel of fluffy-seduction with Aang/Tenzin, Bumi, or Kya?
Humper 101 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
umm how do i say this...tht kind of gave me pleasure i like when he suduces aang :D i pumped my dick while reading this...it's really well written ORAGASMMMMM
New Name As I Look As I look chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Thats...disturbing
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
how old is Gyatso compared 2 Aang, is keep seein' as the grandpa type
mslunarissa chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
That was strangely awesome it just tookmy breath away i like it i came up on this by completeccident but i am so glad i did love it
UxieSweetie chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
wow...honestly, when i looked the pairing up i thought this would be wierd but it wasnt. it was really good! good job! _
Asa chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I find it weird that people who write fics about rape get no negative reviews, most readers even think it's hot. But a story like this gets somewhat flamed. I actually found this fic on purpose.

Very nicely written, you are a great writer. I think I'll go read some of your other fics now.
catstop chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
how terrible!
emma chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
WOW... HHMMNN... I THINK I LIKE IT. IT WAS VERY WELL WRITTEN AND I ALMOST LIKE THE PAIRING YOU USED...WEIRD...
Crysania Fay chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Wow. I had never thought of Gyatso like that, but you bring him into a whole other light. It's very nice. I really liked the fact that you brought the other incarnations into it.
carmen chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
... i would totally start going off about how this couple is totally wrong... but the story was just to well written! very nice on everything...

(besides the couple)
banina chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
It does not matter what the couple was, that was absolutely fantasticly written and I thought it was beautiful. The people who read and did not like it were warned about the couple and the rating so don't take their reviews to heart. You wrote this really well. Bravo!
Lajakka Wikirasi Caxato chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I don't know what to say about the pairing...

But the writing style, grammar, punctuation etc etc were awesome.

It's kinda bla you got so many sucky reviews on this one. True, some may not like the pairing, but some of the reviews you got just...Wow.

anyway, good writing.

-Laja W.C
ForeverLilacLies chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
did gyotso just seduce aang?
BlazingEmber chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
I barely venture in the tempting world of yaoi really. but i have no idea there could be a pairing like this one. suddenly when i try to get an opinion its hard. and i mean in a difficult manner. i dont know whether to say it was fantastic or that was just sick! but there was nothing wrong with the English so i give it the following ranking

Writing / vocabulary : 10 / 10

Character personality: 5 / 10

Plot and storyline : 7 / 10

Reader's Review : 6 / 15

in total i would give: 28 / 45 (not quite fair, but good enough)