Reviews for Cheesy pick up lines
Aeon1622 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I retard seal clapped at this. Well done.
BBauzzie chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
BAHAHAHAHAHHA HONEST TO GOD IM ACTUALLY LAUGHING. AND I DONT LAUGH OFTEN AT STORIES. BAHAHAHAHHA ZOMG. I LOVED THIS. TIS GOIN TO FAVOURITES.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H! THIS WAS SO CUTE AND FUNNY LOL! Second time reading this and I am heading in for a third *can't stop smiling*
Rieul chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
XD that was adorable, cute and corny
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
YES. YES. all the awards.
FlufyAkiChann309 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
i bet i laughed harder than matt did
xxWanderingSoulxx chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
xD Amazing! xD I almost pissed myself laughing!
looloogirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
haha xD
blanca the angel and her fwnds chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Okay first my computers being mean and won't let me log in but that is my acount name(go ahead go check).2nd-omg when Near said that 'board' joke reminded me of this inside joke thatm and my friends have thats basically the same joke (and if this is some thing I shouldn't put on here I'm sorry but I really have to)its like this- if you're bord it ment you're hard 'cause a board is hard. So we hav to say "I'm normal bord" if you don't want people to look at you funny and say "oh really now you're board?" its really annoying and funny.
n e e n u h h chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
oh! this was so funny! i loved it! oh my god! lol

thank you for taking the time to write this. it was wounderfull.
BetaManga chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
:D Ima go use these lines now.
K chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
well obviously that wasn't "the funniest shit" he'd ever heard now was it?
RuikaRose chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I read this a long time ago - it has to have been months, or years - but I'm surprised to find I had forgotten to favourite it until now.

When one of my friends found this story it went around my whole class, that's how good and funny it is.

Thankyou. :)
blue-eyes27 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
LOL! I almost fell out of my chair L-style, laughing! Thank you for making my day. So funny!
TheWhisperOfWind chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I never really like MattxNear, but you have offically sold me on the idea! This was hilarious!