Reviews for Fugitive Fates
licha.s chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
such a random jewel.. I'm guessing you will never update this but i do hope to see something more. i can't believe you left it this way but well.. keep up the good work
1066wthec chapter 4 . 4/25/2015
nice..
1066wthec chapter 3 . 4/25/2015
nice...
1066wthec chapter 2 . 4/25/2015
nice!
Nytefyre chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
The new types of magic for Harry are fun to see. His reaction to another prophecy was brilliant. I really wish we would have been able to see what happened with Baron Samedi and the inferi. The relationship with Gabrielle still seems very strange to me - Harry's obligation mixed with her youth make for a hard situation to wrap my thoughts around.

Thanks for posting.
Osmodious chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Interesting story...would love to see it continued. Thank you for posting this much, though
MKTerra chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
This is so fucking retarded. Love it. Pwease update!
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Very excellent chapter - what does the Baron have in mind as a price for helping, though, I have to wonder.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
There is another story I read which had no posted warning and the author chose to rather callously kill Gabrielle. I would not find it in the least amusing were you to do that. Since there is no warning in the summary, I shall have to presume there is no major character death.

Another excellent, although short, chapter.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
I liked the end scene very much.
Perhaps Jack had his own luck in becoming the mage he is, and not losing too much of himself to the magic.
Thank you, again, for sharing.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Interesting chapter. If the only way Harry and Gabrielle could bond was to consummate their relationship, I do not understand the reasons he would be hesitant to experience further physical, emotional, and spiritual pleasure by making love to her repeatedly.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
So you did start a sequel, good. Now please finish it and the full trilogy. Thanks for writing.
GeorgeTobor chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
Dumbles must be going insane about now...

Although Albus is dark, he is deluded and thinks he is light. Not only that but far light and the old fool thinks even gray is dark. I swear Albus must be the avatar of JKR, they are both fools.

Please update this cliffhanger soon.
GBTtown chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
It is a crying shame that this story did not get updated. I really like the way you have the story going.
chris chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
loving your way of story telling and loving this story so much that i hope life and your muse give you the time and inspiration to complete it.