Reviews for All Fun and Games
I enjoyed it at first but got frustrated towards the middle. I had no idea who was speaking, and the context and dialogue was mixed up. Other than that, great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Oh my god you made luffy and ussop gay. That was fucking briliant!
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Ahahahaha, I found this immensely entertaining. The way it was written made it kind of confusing to tell who was talking... but not in a bad way. It made it more hectic, like you could tell they were all drunk and confused and... wow. Awesome.
fishnamedjim chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
verz funny but i wish it was longer and you can never know who is talking so you should fix that but very funny :)
ShuraShura chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
U.U

once again, you write too amazingly

i loled at this xD

hard.
satine86 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
That was a most awesome crack-fic!
Shiruy chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
*SNERK* XDD *giggle* I loved it, the ending especially. "So...much...hate." XDD *bursts out laughing again*
PreviouslyTorpe chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
O.O That was very... SCARY!

Um, I liked it, but I could never understand who was talking when, so, you might want to clear that up. Sorry.

Signed: Daisy
Lament of Meow chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
YAY!

I loved how it was all dialogue and we were STILL able to tell who was talking. Very lovely. )
Raven the Ravenous chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Games like these always start out innocent, kinda then they turn into stuff like this. Ugh...I think I'm gonna have nightmares... I'll have to remember to never play these kinds of games, ever. I'm guess this is where curiosity killed the damn cat.
Pookey chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
that was awesome

pure awesomness
Some Girl101 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Lol, that was so funny.

It's neat the way you wrote it, and you could tell most of the time who was talking just by what they were saying. Though once or twice I got confused. ;

My favorite line: 'decaying dog flesh marinated in seagull puke'

Sanji sure is creative with his insults. XD Overall: Really good job, and great idea.
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
very cool! oh man,,first sentence and im already laughing..hehe
Solo Loco Ellingson-Rose chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Ohmigawd. That was HILARIOUS! I LOVE it.
German chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Lol! This was fun. I really loughed a lot, but you have to think about who might have said what. Its a bit fun!