Reviews for Talk
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Way to go and steal the idea I had after watching it last night. Okay so you wrote yours nearly four years before me and my idea is a little different but... :D LOL Great fic. Really. I agree. After something like that I totally see them being good friends. I was sad we only got one crossover with the four of them.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
love it love it love it :) i am a big fan of stress position :) LOL! I had seen some of season 5 before seeing this one :) and i must say :D i fell in love with logan :) (here's a secret...I wasn't much of a logan fan before then)

You are a great writer! Keep it up!

Untapd
Frost Deejn chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I like. That was a great episode, and this is a great post-ep.
obsessedwithstabler chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
This was really sweet, and I really enjoyed it. I love the idea of Bobby going home with Alex after all that madness, and it just made sense. Loved it.
The Confused One chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
OMG! I love it. :) Fabulous little story. :) It fits perfectly as a post ep for "Stress Position". I enjoyed it. :D Great work. I can totally see this...
kateBA chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I liked it but it felt like a fragment of something and not a story. When Mike called Alex to ask her to come out in the middle of the night I thought it was something that was more urgent than "how does Goren do it?" It would be more realistic if this conversation was carried out during the day. I also don't think that Goren is generally regarded in the NYPD as a freak. I think the standoffish way that other detectives seem to treat him probably comes more from his reputation as a Major Case hotshot than as a freak. I really liked the scenes between Bobby and Alex.
marla chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
great story...hope you post another chapter...a few at least! Good luck on future writing.
hotchner chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
That was an EXCELLENT Story. I am glad that Mike asked to talk

to Alex about why Bobby done what he done in the prison. I

hope that brings on another story about that particular show.

That is one of my favorite CI shows of all time. Keep up the

Fantastic Writing.