Reviews for Dazed and Confused
oh wow chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
LOL FANG THINKS IGGY'S GAY OMT THIS IS SO HILARIOUS
SoaringOverTheSea chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
HAHAHAHAHA! I wish that men had to go through that too... Poor iggy and poor Fang i hope that max and iggy tell him about their situation soon...
I was wondering though why haven't you updated? This story was really well written and funny, it seemed to be going in a good direction. Hopefully you can update though I really want to know what happens next :)
chemicallyburned chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Update! Where have you been? this is such a good story!
chemicallyburned chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Ooooh, this is so great!
chemicallyburned chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
""I'm glad to see that you've met the wall," I smirked. I gestured to the paneling. "Wall, meet Max." I paused and turned back to her. "He's not very talkative.""

favorite ever what kbye

lovethissomuch
AnOdeToPedro chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
I need more friend! Please? That would be awesome! So uh keep up the good work and never give up!
-Total
Lady of Writing chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
I love this! SO hilarious! Please update Chapter 4 soon!
porcupine451 chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
Ohmy gosh I realy like this story but I kinda don't see how angle hasn't noticed
InkDrinker chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
:( You never update this. It's so awesome! Please update? PLEASE?
Angelfallen4 chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
I really like this story... I know it has been lime 3 years, but if you get the time- will you update? Please?
desperatelyobvious chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
UPDATE. NOW.
Jessi FangxMax1994 chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
awesome story write more soon!
InkDrinker chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
Love it! It's hilarious! Great job!
FlyingHigh13 chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
Ha, this is so funny! Poor Iggy, having to go through that!

But, it's hilarious, so I'm not objecting.

oh my giddy god's trousers, what if Fang tries to kiss Iggy-in-Max's-body!

Update soon, or I shall send my evil army of flying chinchillas after you...

You thought the Erasers were bad? Well, they're NOTHING compared to my FURBALLS OF DEATH!

I'm going to go reevaluate my sanity now!

Peace!
LE trex chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
This is really funny, but wouldn't Angel have figured things out? Where is the rest of the flock? (Total, Angel, Nudge, and Gazzy). Fang would get suspicious and call them clones, and they would have to prove they weren't . . . somehow. Maybe Max should try to get a girlfriend-that would be funny.