Reviews for The Kissing Couch
Pinky chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
i wanted more but i like it alot
Withen'aych chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Nice Lizwin oneshot. :) I liked the build-up in the beginning... good job with the conversation.

One thing- there are some instances where you say something that would sound good outloud, but when you write it it requires more punctuation, etc... For example: "Yeah, we only caught the tail end of it, too bad to because it was hilarious." should be written as "Yeah, we only caught the tail end of it; too bad because it was hilarious." or "Yeah. We only caugh the tail end of it. Too bad because it was hilarious." It may seem really little, but commas can't (and shouldn't) be used for everything. Try a semi-colon if you want it to be one sentence, but it would normally be written as two sentences.

Good job!
AMAZING!
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
This is beautiful!
JesterDala chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Anytime an author takes something from the series and expands upon it, I'm sure to fall pretty hard for the story. Nothing new here with the Kissing Couch. :)

Loved the fact that Lizwin had something to do with their hands (the remote, the chips) that wasn't just "he/she fiddled with the thing". It was almost like watching a snippet of someone's real life. Nothing seemed forced or contrived. And at the awkward grace of their first kiss, I'm practically squeeing in my seat right now.
wprosser2008 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
So well written. But I did happen to notice the switch between tences. Keep going.
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Omg, that was so good, I loved it! There aren't many Lizwin storeis, and this is the best I have read so far. I wish it could've been longer though. I didn't want it to end!

God job

sacha
chibiusafan chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
i love it! it's about time somebody made a story about them they are just so cute together and make a cute couple!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
loved it update soon
LiLy chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I lOvE lIzZiE/eDwIn!
obliquedge chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
ADORABLE! I loved it.
ANM - brazilian writter chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Good, very good. Sory by i not speak english, but i ready very good. I like this fic, very... good (i'm brazilian, dont speak english mcuh)
moshpitqueen chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
omfg, this story rocks! The cutest Lizwin fic yet. ]

it was really well-written, no grammatical errors and the kiss was just right.

great job. x