Reviews for Saving Me
emmieeann chapter 37 . 2/1/2011
So I spent every free moment of the past 2 days reading this nonstop I absolutely loved this fic it was creative and very well written and unlike alot of people tend to do you kept everyone well in characte I really enjoyed reading this great job :)
aloof-kokiri chapter 37 . 1/25/2011
Wow! This was a really good story! I'm not really a romance person in general, but this was cute! I love stories with Sora's "darker side". Anti-Sora is so creepy! You did a good job keeping everyone in character. I love Sora because he can be so happy go lucky, and yet can show more angst than Riku at points. I enjoyed reading this. Plus, I thought the way Sora proposed was the cutest thing EVER! I never thought of that. It's so sweet! Now, I wish it was cannon! 3
MoonDustx chapter 37 . 7/23/2009
Oh wow! That was simply amazing!

- considering how I'm not much of a fan when it comes to SoraxKairi -

Everything clicked together. The writing style to the plot to the timing.

Sheer perfection

:D
x3KHloverx3 chapter 37 . 6/30/2009
omg that was an AMAZING story i loved it!
Aurena chapter 37 . 3/15/2009
*cheers*

I'll marry you Sora!

LOL, I like the ending.

Sweet and cute.

Kind of a big change from the angsty chapters.

x
Aurena chapter 33 . 3/15/2009
Oh! : (

Tetsu that coward.

grr grr,

Get him Sora!
Aurena chapter 30 . 3/15/2009
Your writing is beautiful.

Im jealous. x)

x
BraveEagle chapter 37 . 3/6/2009
hm... This epilogue made me smile D, it's a shame that the kingdom hearts section is so contaminated with disgusting piece of sick crap (AKA yaoi and a little yuri) and that is stories like this fic that make my day, and like i said before, you really have a way for translating emotions into words, your spell check is ok, the plot hm... can't do better.

Favorite thing is this fic for me is Sora's personality change , never now if ya were talking with light side,dark or both. D

Continue the good work! I sure have your stories on radar now
BraveEagle chapter 24 . 3/6/2009
Last chapter ugh... i like fluff kay but chap 23 almost made me barf P , anyway, you really have a ways with words when it cames to translating them to emotions, and this is what booster my will to read this fic more and more , I started reading ''worlds apart'' and i am reading this fic now! I will sure go looking into your profile later for more of your work.
soralover467 chapter 37 . 2/8/2009
i just thought that this was i most awsome story ever! it was the cutest thing ever the way sora asked kairi to marry him so cute i just loved this story!
soralover467 chapter 24 . 2/8/2009
aw that was so sweet of sora but it took him long enough to say it hopefully kairi can open her heart again to sora!
Star of Arabia chapter 37 . 10/14/2008
AW. I loved this story soo much! It really made my day. Thanks!
AwesomeJoshua chapter 37 . 6/29/2008
wow..just...wow...im at a total loss for words at how incredible and beautiful this story was. and i know i only reviewed like once before but i figured a long heartfelt review would be better than a whole bunch of short not nearly meaningful ones. and im sorry that i wasnt here while this story was in the process. while reading i noticed a whole bunch of review pleads and i felt horrible that i couldnt be part of the cause that created such an incredible story. but as for a story i'll admit, this is one HELL of a story. it had the perfect amount of everything a reader wants. sadness,romance,hurt,comedy. you hurdled every aspect of an adjective possible with flying colors and in my opinion this has to have been the best story i've ever read. many stories come close but this one definitely takes the cake. so as a huge fan of yours i just want to congratulate you on more than a job well done and i hope that you make more stories that cause my imagination to fly with excitement.

Hoping all dreams to come true

yours truly

Josh Douglas

(heartbrokensora)
AwesomeJoshua chapter 18 . 6/27/2008
hahaha oh my god im loving this story so freakin much] its so depressing at some points and then its funny at other points and then its filled with action and angst...i mean god is there any possible way this story could be any better? and i havent even finished it yet. all i can really say is that you have to be one of my favorite authors on this whole website and you definitely have a large amount of talent to write something this incredible]
pullmeintheundertow chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
WOW I LOVED THIS! I wish square enix made Kingdom Hearts game to this storyline I would absolutely love that

This was just AMAZINGG!