Reviews for Vanishing Illusions
Ahmed Maged chapter 3 . 9/20
Great another fucking cliche fic where harry need to show off i just feel sad for the loser who come up with this story
Oh no! Such a beautiful story has not been updated for 11 years. I hope your muse returns some day and you update this. Thank you for sharing it.
Vampireking40 chapter 4 . 7/26
How old is Fendor to actually being able to compete in this tournament since he should be the same age as Potter seeing that they should be twins. Its funny there was no mention of a twin in chapter one guess i will have to go back and fully read the first chapter.
Tankinator175 chapter 9 . 7/21
Well done. If this had pages it would be a page turner for the ages. This is of course, dependant on it being finished. Obviously, this means UPDATE.
kirsty21 chapter 9 . 7/18
cool
beachgal chapter 8 . 7/17
I really like your story. The plot is super creative and very well-written. I hope that someday you come back and finish this story. It's actually one of the rare stories that are actually good...
I enjoyed this fic very much. I'm assuming however that it is discontinued?
RandomlyLucky chapter 9 . 7/10
this story is awesome! I hope you will come back to it someday
tathyT.T chapter 9 . 5/1
Hey! I know I’m a decade late but I just wanted you to know that I loved this story! Even if its not finished, its very well written and the plot has been wonderfully planned. You said that some people sent you emails regarding their negative views of your characters. Well, it is an AU, so I dont know why these people thought that their criticism wouldnt be anything but garbage. I for sure think that the changes in the characters are well described and have a strong base not to be too dramatic. Is a unfinished story but one that is worth the time completely! Kudos for you!
D00rFr4m3 chapter 8 . 5/1
That was an excellent read, thank you. I look forward to more.
Harry (Fedor) and Viktor in this story are fucking badass. I absolutely love it, despite being fictional they inspire me to be better and work harder. Loving the story.
Penguin Thug God chapter 9 . 4/6
This is a pretty good story~ I was curious if you’d ever finish it though
moodysavage chapter 9 . 3/31
interesting!
FicTIuNFaN chapter 9 . 3/10
I like this story. To bad you discontinued it.
BarbedCaress chapter 8 . 3/8
I enjoyed your explanation of why you chose to do a BWL twin fic. I find it quite acceptable and prevents you having to write TWO stories to demonstrate your points.
Finally, I am thoroughly enjoying your take on Fedor Krum. All in all, well written!
1,582 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »