Reviews for Vanishing Illusions
Three chapters in and I’m obscessed
Tf diggory became a fanboy?
Makimass chapter 3 . 2/15
This is just straight up retarded..
It would be okay for harry to fight the basilisk since he, himself is a parselmouth unline viktor who speaks broken english..
Hicctooth456 chapter 9 . 1/17
I absolutely love it.
one of the best fanfics I have read
please update
Disvelop chapter 9 . 12/19/2021
Fun while it lasted :). Updated last in 2007 and I didnt check before I started reading so now I'm disappointed, but that's cool. Thank you for the read, even if you probably never see this review!
TheGriffinProject chapter 9 . 11/23/2021
Is there any chance of your continuing Vanishing Illusions? I think it is well written, very engaging, and I quite like the story.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/28/2021
Love what you did with this story, excited for the direction of it. I hope you pick it back up one day
ShadowThief126 chapter 9 . 10/13/2021
Interesting story. It’s a unique take that works really well.
Aezacme chapter 9 . 10/9/2021
Do I regret reading something that has not been, and probably will never be, updated since 2007? Yes. But did I enjoy it, absolutely. This was a fun read.
joajita chapter 6 . 9/2/2021
MA MA OOLA LA
abishasoans chapter 8 . 7/27/2021
I hope he has a good relationship with Sirius. Sirius deserves happy things
Guest chapter 9 . 6/15/2021
I love your story! I wish you had continued it.
FlowerChild23 chapter 9 . 6/15/2021
Lol wow. Please update soon. This story is amazing.
Vane chapter 9 . 6/12/2021
POR favor actualiza la historia, me gusta esta historia y estauy bien la trama.
Elizabeth Banta chapter 8 . 4/21/2021
I normally don't comment on stories being a 'silent reader' but reading the beginning of this chapter, I changed my mind. Don't listen to selfish ignorant trolls nor take their verbal abuse. Being a writer is hard work and it's appreciated! Of course fanfictions tend to have similar themes once in a while but they all have their own twists that make it unique and interesting. I enjoy your story quite a bit and find the idea of Harry not only being raised as a Krum along with being actually CHOSEN as a Champion for his school and being such a well known dueler fascinating, but your take on Sirius is to. I hope you continue to write unburdened by others negative options even if only for yourself in the future. Best wishes!
1,640 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »