Reviews for Vanishing Illusions
kirsty21 chapter 9 . 7/18
cool
beachgal chapter 8 . 7/17
I really like your story. The plot is super creative and very well-written. I hope that someday you come back and finish this story. It's actually one of the rare stories that are actually good...
I enjoyed this fic very much. I'm assuming however that it is discontinued?
RandomlyLucky chapter 9 . 7/10
this story is awesome! I hope you will come back to it someday
tathyT.T chapter 9 . 5/1
Hey! I know I’m a decade late but I just wanted you to know that I loved this story! Even if its not finished, its very well written and the plot has been wonderfully planned. You said that some people sent you emails regarding their negative views of your characters. Well, it is an AU, so I dont know why these people thought that their criticism wouldnt be anything but garbage. I for sure think that the changes in the characters are well described and have a strong base not to be too dramatic. Is a unfinished story but one that is worth the time completely! Kudos for you!
D00rFr4m3 chapter 8 . 5/1
That was an excellent read, thank you. I look forward to more.
Harry (Fedor) and Viktor in this story are fucking badass. I absolutely love it, despite being fictional they inspire me to be better and work harder. Loving the story.
Penguin Thug God chapter 9 . 4/6
This is a pretty good story~ I was curious if you’d ever finish it though
moodysavage chapter 9 . 3/31
interesting!
FicTIuNFaN chapter 9 . 3/10
I like this story. To bad you discontinued it.
BarbedCaress chapter 8 . 3/8
I enjoyed your explanation of why you chose to do a BWL twin fic. I find it quite acceptable and prevents you having to write TWO stories to demonstrate your points.
Finally, I am thoroughly enjoying your take on Fedor Krum. All in all, well written!
ivorylovessevvy chapter 1 . 3/5
don't listen to them it's awesome good job
bearcas79 chapter 9 . 3/2
I actually like this story I wish you would of finished it
charliea.wood chapter 9 . 2/15
Awsome story I hope you update it soon !
Please update soon! It’s been over a decade!
1,578 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »