Reviews for A Year and a Day
Guest chapter 15 . 8/2/2017
Ugh I wish there was more! I was really loving this story.
Danikae chapter 5 . 7/13/2017
Her friends are horrible pieces of shite who don't care about anyone but themselves. If they were her real friends they would have helped her escape Britain not be raped by a lust spell.
Danikae chapter 15 . 7/13/2017
Will you ever finish this
Guest chapter 15 . 12/23/2016
this is super good. I particularly like the ending
SharonH chapter 15 . 9/27/2015
Love
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Im so sad you never finished this story. It was so unique and fabulous for a marriage law fic. I would have loved to seen where you took us with it. I like see Draco/Hermione bend a little and realize the there isn't as awful as they thought.
Sierra chapter 15 . 10/8/2014
this story is amazing! when are you going to update?
Fiction2Bookworm chapter 15 . 9/13/2014
I read the entire story and I wish it was complete. There's a reason why I don't read stores in progress because I'm always left wanting more.
I liked the interactions between Hermione and Draco- light, and incredibly enjoyable.
I really want to know what's going to happen next.
AS1234 chapter 15 . 4/27/2014
Please continue...though i know i'm asking 5 years after your last update...lol
Guest chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
Another good story . . . Would be even better if it was completed. However unrealistic: update, please?
Kate chapter 15 . 10/18/2013
Wow, you should seriously update this!
lastlumos chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
gahhh! this is such a good story:(( i hope you continue it:(((
YellowTriangle chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
Please resume writing this story! Your Draco/Hermione stories are my favorites on this website.
saskgirlzrock chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
This is really good. I hope to be able to read more :)
jumrlls chapter 15 . 11/15/2012
Oh why did you've to stop?! it's sad that such a good story isn't updated in 5 years ): hoping u can reconsider and continue even after all these years