Reviews for Four Ways they Care
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
In the first one I can just picture the team standing there, emptying out their pockets so Teyla can get the fabric she wants while she tries to stop them giving away anything she considers too valuable. Then Rodney and Ronon suddenly becoming motivated at the idea of exchanging useless CDs for buns! In the second they are all contributing in their own way to helping Ronon through looking for his people. The third has brilliant light hearted bickering over films and them making sure Rodney doesn't work himself into the ground. Finally the team looking after John when he's sick. The point about needing to get really worried when Rodney goes quiet is a good one. Great story!
Cherubino chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Lovely and entertaining piece. I always enjoy good team fics, esepecially where they care for each other.

As for Shep's legs - in Dawson's Creek JF is shown in shorts and his legs are quite nice I have to say... :-))
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
*snort laughs* Ha! I knew it! I KNEW Sheppard was gonna be sick.

ANyway, excellent fic. Each one had a slight detail that really stuck out to me. For example, in John's I liked the detail about Teyla as the motherly figure. That struck me as absolutely perfect (double perfect, now that season four is airing) Also, Teyla getting a bolt of fabric, but maybe that's because I work in a fabric store and covet the bolts I have neither the money nor the skill for.

Loved the thing about Sheppard getting his moves from movies and Ronon liking comedy, and I got a real kick when Rodney accidentally suggested Ronon was a woman. It's nice to read a light-hearted fluff fic from you; relief before i plunge back into the ecstacy of whump. I've been meaning to read this for a while.

And thanks, by the way, for not getting po'd when I pointed out your pattern in my last review. Right after I posted it I was like "Gorrammit! She's gonna take it as an insult or something". And I do agree that the mental distress and weight loss are oddly appealing. And there's something about hte vomiting... disgusting, yeah, and we as humans naturally hate it, but it's like the ultimate sign of illness. And you feel better right afterwards for like half an hour before your stomach's like "Kay, break's over. Time to torture you again". Though you might try one where John needs to throw up but, for some reason, can't, so he can't get the nasty stuff out. That's something of a problem for me. Even when I'm desperately sick, I have a lot of trouble throwing up when I need to, and I haven't got the guts to induce it. Maybe I exaggerate because I don't get sick often, but that would be a helluva thing to happen to John, neh?
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
OMG how long has this been languishing in my inbox?

Lovely snippets of how the team care about each other. Poor John, though. Even in the fluffy pieces, he gets whumped ;).
trecebo chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
This was a very cool look at some 'off' times for the SGA team. Very in voice, very in character. Very likeable piece of writing.
jeanenjolras chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Aw, that was nice...
Pocus chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Great little stories. I can visualize each one in my head. I think Teyla's was my favorite though. I can really see her being excited over something for her because she doesn't buy for herself.
blcw chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
oh i loved it!... i love team fics, the way the take care of each other,and the very obvious close friendship they have, you did it all really well. helping teyla and the guys giving up their stuff for her was so simple yet very sweet of them. how john and teyla went with ronon to find his people, poor guy cant be cut a break sometimes, he is such a good character, ronon and teyla dont get used enough for fics. it was fluffy but not too much so, and poor john, so nice of the team to help him out, teyla comforting ronon being gentle and rodney in his own special way showing he cares and bringing him food, simply love it, more please...
spacegates chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
This was cute! There was so much team love where the team was helping Teyla get her purchase - my favorite bit :D
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Found off the lj rec list. I really enjoyed each story and the way you didn't have to mangle the team, yet created a sense of caring between them. Would love to read more little stories like these.
LdyAnne chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
What a lovely look at the team and the way they care for each other. Thanks!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Great story! I love it! I think my favorite was the first one!
ditraveler chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Ah! this was so cute love the pary where the boys help teyla and when they help Sheppard the most.
JEM515 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Lovely fluff! TEAM! TEAM! TEAM! I love that the team cares about one another...
wrinkledfabric chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
aw! Team love makes me all warm and fuzzy! I really love the three guys trading for Teyla's cloth; that was perfect.