Reviews for Scar Tissue
FormerSM chapter 27 . 12/9/2013
I wish you'd up date this .
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 27 . 10/8/2012
Nice! I have always loved this story. It touches a lot in my own life. Alcoholism is a disease that kills. I hope Duo can try to overcome it.
Tanpopo97 chapter 27 . 6/21/2012
Rest in peace
Helped fan chapter 27 . 11/20/2011
I read this story way back when you were still updating it... It meant a lot to me then, and rereading it now when I've fallen back into a hole far deeper then before... it's really helped in a way. I mean, my experiences are different from what Duo is going through, but it still is very relatable to me on a level that helps me. It's been so long since you last updated I doubt you'd still want to come back and continue this story. But it would mean so much to me if you did. Please consider it.
Avenging Neko chapter 27 . 6/3/2011
This story means a lot to me, because in my early teen days I was pretty depressed and a bit of a cutter myself. It's surprisingly therapeutic to read this, and I feel sorry for poor Duo and can't wait to read more. Update soon, please? :)
alex chapter 27 . 4/28/2011
I read this fic a long time ago and it stuck with me. I couldn't remember the title but I was always looking out for it. The other day I happened upon my old account and found it in my faves and have been reading it every chance I get. It helped me back when I first read it and it helped me this time. To not feel so strange and fucked-up and alone. I've dealt with a lot of this stuff, me and my family. Self-injury and drugs and alcoholism and suicide attempts. And therapists and psychiatrists and mental hospitals. And I just want you to know how much it means to feel connected, even through a fanfiction. I don't know if you'll ever finish it but I hope you do.
TeeJanna chapter 27 . 3/22/2010
I check back here every once and a while... ever hopeful that you continue this great piece.
Fan of Scar Tissue chapter 27 . 2/9/2010
Ok, I know you're probably never returning to since it's been over 4 years, but seriously... I love this story and I just reread it start to finish for yet another time. I continue to periodically check for updates...

You're a great writer and I hope you return to this story someday. Right now it's kind of a "choose your own adventure" thing since I have to pretend what would happen next. I'd prefer to read your view of what happens next, though. So PLEASE come back and continue writing this story. You owe it to Duo. -_

I'll love you forever if you do.
astahfrith chapter 27 . 12/31/2009
I...don't know what to say about this story. It's so...deep. It's almost too much. If another chapter is posted...I don't know if I'll be able to read it. But it a wonderful story. Don't stop writing.
berneynator chapter 27 . 6/30/2009
Wow, I just ran across this story and found it incredibly moving and powerful. It doesn't look like you've updated in years, and I'm assuming it's an abandoned fic, but I hope you've kept writing because you have a definite talent for drawing the reader into the story. I have no experience at all with this kind of stuff, and you still made me totally identify with Duo, as well as the confusion and helplessness his friends are feeling. Thanks for the story and best of wishes, Jesse
Akito Souma chapter 27 . 1/26/2009
Oh my gosh, I love this story so much! It's so true to real life, and so heart-wrenching. What ever happened to the updates? I know life can get really hectic, but you've got something really insightful going on here that actually has the power to change lives. I know that I nearly cried several times while reading this and *I* never cry while reading stories.

Just knowing how much it affected me, and seeing the wealth of information given about this very real and tragic issue, makes me believe strongly that this story needs to be finished.

Through Duo, you have the opportunity to be a voice for so many who are suffering in silence. I'll understand if things are just at the point to where you really think the fic can't be completed, but if that's not the case and you just need a sounding board or something, I'm totally here to listen and encourage. Just message me if that's true, and I'll be happy to help in any way I can.

Seriously, no fanfiction piece has ever moved me so much, and I doubt that any ever will again. This work is unique, and blessed-a God-send, in my opinion. And I hope that a dry spell of four years doesn't truly symbolize the ending of something so monumental.
Vanessa chapter 27 . 10/9/2008
I love your story! When are you going to finish it? Please post some more chapters! :) Thanks!
Rachel Evans chapter 27 . 3/10/2008
Wow. I can't believe I didn't notice when this was updated!

This chapter was awesome! I have to say, I have mixed feelings about Hilde drinking with Duo. I understand both perspectives. It's not good to encourage an addiction, but, at the same time, Duo has to be the one to decide to break his addiction. If he doesn't make the choice, it's not going to be successful.

I really like Hilde, and I love how you've developed their relationship. I know that you like the Duo/Heero pairing, and you seem to be developing that as well, but I wonder if you could make it Duo/Hilde? Maybe even make an alternate ending. Both could be quite interesting (though I am not a fan of Duo/Heero, I know others are.)

Anyhoo, I hope you are able to write more soon!
RaneyLee chapter 27 . 2/19/2008
Aww... I'm hoping to read more. This has been one of my favorite stories for a long time. I read it somewhere else and I was excited when I found it here a while back. And My own urges started up again so I started reading it again. It helps a lot for me. It gives me something else to focus on. Thanks so much for writing this and I'm hoping to get to read more in the future.
Artic Dragon chapter 27 . 1/15/2008
duo could stand to watch the breakfast club sometime. He kind of reminds me of Bender. I like this fic, and I hope that you update soon! Please pretty please with a cherry on top?