Reviews for noitnevretnI
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Fraidy, please do not ignore Charlie for too long, who knows what he might do next time to capture your attention?! Fun story, thanks for writing it. :D
SMARTALIENQT chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Ah, FraidyCat. How often I wish I was in an M-rated story. With Charlie. And a few whumping plot bunnies, to keep things lively.

But, alas, I do not have an account. My account-less-ness restricts me to only reviews for now. And only to people who don't block me (yes, Curtisbrothersfan, I'm talking to YOU). But I digress. I have found a new genre: Fics about the authors. I really need to work on some fics for that.

I LOVE CHARLIE,

-SMARTALIENQT :)

P.S. If you don't write more of these, I will personally track you down, tie you to your computer chair, and force you to put out a one-hundred chapter whumping spree. Or a FicsAboutAuthors oneshot. Have fun typing with no pinkies.
The-Spirit-of-a-Child chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
The beat of her heart: whump-whump whump-whump whump-whump. I'd have to say that this is the best intervention yet. You will have to get him back you know. ;)
Maximum Poofy chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Oh my god, that was brilliant. Everything you write is brilliant, anyway but i REALLY liked this. Especially the end-your heartbeat. HAHAHAHAHA. I'm feeling a little anticipation now!

Oh yeah. You're my idol.
Serialgal chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
The whump queen speaks - hilarious, as always. Your wit is as formidable as your whump!
knadineg chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Now that was probably my favorite of all the interventions. More Charlie whumping! YEAH!
Patty chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Hadn't read the results of the Numb3rs awards yet, Fraidy, but I can say this without

reservation: NO ONE can hold a candle to you for humor!

I do so love these intervention stories. LOL
dHALL chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Do you have any idea how much I adore you? Your like...my hero, Fraidy.

And we, (AliceI and myself), will do our darndest to put the poor guy back together again.

Now - whump, my friend. Whump like you've never whumped before!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lush chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Hahahahahahaha! ROFL! You're a sick wittle puppy! But I love it too!
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I was to say the least a alittel disappointed you did not win. But there is always next year. Keep up the great work.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
lol. HE wants to beat up? I can't even feel sorry for him now, lol.
The Silent Rumble chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
A beta is a "proof-freader." And if you're "faking it" you're doing a good job.

I almost have chapter ten finished, now. :D