Reviews for Morning Star: Honor Among Thieves
Scorpinac chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Interesting beginning. Will there ever be more to this, by any chance?
Light02 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
interesting concept here...so whos' gonna be River...Rei or Asuka
FalseExact chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Interesting, it's all I can really say about it
John Tannius chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
This actually has a lot of potential. It seems we have Ryouko interested in Ranma (maybe). Shinji is on the run maybe with Rei in tow much like the doctor and his sister from Firefly.

I can even see a variation of Cowboy Bebop showing up. Spike, Jet and Faye out for the bounty on the Morning Star.

Of course there is also the possibility of attracting the attention of the Sailor Scouts themselves.

I'm certainly interested in reading more.
Upgrade chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Ranma, Tenchi, Keiichi, Sousuke, Keitaro, Bell, and Shinji. Nice group.

Belldandy, not Bellandy.

If Ryoko shows back up later, does this mean she'll be interested in Ranma instead of Tenchi? Just a thought.

Does Ranma have the Jusenkyo curse? Not that I'll complain if he doesn't.

This is great. Keep it up.
borg rabbit chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Awful lot going on and a little hard to follow. But. Bring on the Cabbits. Is Hotaru going to be involved?
twodogs chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I'm really enjoying this fic, please keep the chapters coming :)

My only request would be that you give some sort of history as to how they all came to be on the ship together.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I really really like this story! This idea of the boys as pirates...a very unique idea. Please update and God bless you!
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Nice start.
Sargon Dorsai chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
An interesting story you've concocted here. Quite the cast of characters as well. I'm looking forward to what you can pull off with this group. And if Keichi and Bell are still together, are you pulling any of the other people for the other main cast? And if so, who do you have planned for it? And is Tenchi still related to the Jurian nobility and do they know about it?
Tama Saga chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
"Pretty much every male in the solar system would have looked at Keitaro like he’d lost his mind for not wanting to run a Companion Guild in place of digging through the dirt. Given, however that pretty much every exception to that rule was right on board the ship with him, they just nodded for him to continue."

Hahaha, that's blunt but amusing. Half the writers on ffnet would've done something stupid like say that everyone looked at Keitaro funnily. I'm glad there are people that actually think for once.
Kamen Rider Wizard chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Great story.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
GREAT START! You did great in this chapter.