Reviews for Family Time and a Surprise for Edward
mrsedwardcullen73ca chapter 9 . 2/11/2009
I defiantly want more! This was such an awesome chapter! Your extremely talented
hippogriff-tamer chapter 9 . 1/26/2009
this story was amazing...loved it!
LaPetiteFilleQuiEtaitUneReine chapter 9 . 12/29/2008
This was so good!
LaPetiteFilleQuiEtaitUneReine chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
this is really really good but its pretty sappy, no offense.
Jessie chapter 9 . 10/17/2008
I think that if you had edward like retaliating or attempting to at least with a suprise it would be good except for alice has to tell bella the suprise so she doesn't get "stage fright" if you catch my meaning
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 9 . 10/14/2008
This was so sweet...

The way everyone helped pull the surprise together.

I loved it!
Ivory76 chapter 9 . 9/19/2008
Great story! That was a great idea that Bella had, to do this hunt for Edward, and especially to learn how to dance for him...seeing as how she hates dancing, she must really love Edward to do that for him!
Lana Mare chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I realize that this fanfic is as old as Carlisle, but it was awesome! I could feel the love going between Edward and Bella and, it was only written words, the real thing must have been way more romantic to see!
jessica09 chapter 9 . 6/6/2008
i loved it i hope there's more
animelover0001 chapter 9 . 6/1/2008
that was such a sweet and fluffy story it was so cute i loved it well done!
Porsches As Bribes chapter 9 . 4/22/2008
omg yet another unbelievably cute story! i love it!
Beatlemaniac1 chapter 9 . 4/16/2008
It was bloody adorable :) Keep on writing!
tiamat100 chapter 9 . 4/8/2008
This is really good! Its brilliant. i loved reading it.
Edward4eva chapter 9 . 3/24/2008
please please continue

this is a really great story
cynablaze chapter 9 . 2/21/2008
Ok... so I have read all of your stories and am still captivated of ur black on white.

So when will we embark on ur new adventure? I would love to see that idea u have play out...the plot will be a challenge, I don't know about u but I can't see Bella w/ no one other than Edward. So u would have to make them fall in love in the end. Unless she will end up w/ someone else! Let me know of u still want beta help. I am excited about ut idea wether I am a beta or just a reader!*wink*

Cyn-