Reviews for Fall to Pieces
Lerra chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
Very good story!
livelongprosper2012 chapter 7 . 5/1/2008
aww that was great. love them
riquitv chapter 7 . 4/23/2008
wonderful fic, i loved it, it's great :)
Kelcor chapter 6 . 4/16/2008
Awesome! Loved this! I'm going to now go back and read some of your other stuff! I did notice one small thing, though. When they are talking in the parking lot, it almost sounds like they are back in the room because you wrote that Dean's tear falls to the floor to mix with the dust... just wanted to let you know. Other than that very, very small point, I have only good things to say. Like Awesome! 10 thumbs up! :o)
Enkidu07 chapter 7 . 1/29/2008
great story. I think you captured the brothers really well - which was a difficult feat considering you wandered WAY into chick flick territory... but it was believable!
Isabellec chapter 7 . 1/7/2008
Heartbreaking story. You and the Winchesters are so damn good at making me cry...
SometimesAlways chapter 7 . 11/5/2007
Nice work.

Cheers,

SA
HollyBush chapter 7 . 6/17/2007
Funny how torture can just be so lovely...;-))

Nice!
Kali47 chapter 7 . 6/6/2007
Oh my. That was one hell of a lovely story and a great companion piece to the episode.

It's really well written and full of angsty and brotherly love. Just the way I like it.

It really brought tears to my eyes. Great job. I'm going to go and read your other stories now. :)
Dawn Vesper chapter 7 . 5/6/2007
love it!

thanks

VESPER
heather03nmg chapter 7 . 5/6/2007
Wow, that was a dark, depressing, emotionally heartbreaking story.

You did an amazing job writing Dean's pain and angst and I loved how Sammy pushed his big brother into sharing his feelings, his shame, and burdens.

You had me all teary eyed reading this story, watching Dean break was hard but I'm glad Sam was able to pick up the pieces and help him to heal.

Just beautiful, sad and sweet, and I loved it!

Hurting Dean is amazing to read and you did an awesome job writing him!

Cookies for you and I look forward to more of your stories!
KAZ2Y567i chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Absolutley loved this story. The gradual breakdown of Dean, the unselfish support of Sam determined to have Dean open up to him nearly had me falling to pieces myself. And the quiet declaration of there love for each other at the end had me giggling as I was sniffing. Excellent! Keep up the good work. I'll be keeping an eye for more.
silentpixiee chapter 7 . 5/3/2007
Um...wow...I don't really know what to say...this was just great! Absolutly positivly fantastic! You are one of the best authors i've read from here on fanfic...congrats, you had me bawling along with the boys...this is just...WOW. I cannot wait to read your next fic!
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 5/3/2007
Nice ending. It was nice to see Sam help Dean for aa change, to be the one that was needed.

Especially loved the part where Dean said Love you little brother while looking at the remote. Awesome!
Master Li chapter 7 . 5/3/2007
aw such an awesome story and rather believeable too, Kids always seem to effect Dean most and I think that is he ever broke it would take exreme measures from Sam like it did here for Dean to spill and that when Dean did let go it would be just as heartbreaking as you wrote it. Amazing job! I love hurt! ansgt! Dean I hope you write more stories soon.!