Reviews for Woolly Thinking
HateMePretty chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Fred and knitting? Well that's... Odd. Must be a fun surprise, I guess. Lovely writing!
XOXO
/Ever/
audrey potter-weasley chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
very short but extremely enjoyable to read, well done! :)
Johannas mirror chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Perfect
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
hahahaha...oh my god! that's great!
spring-embers chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
ha ha ha. Awe. I love this fic. made me laugh. Wonderful. Keep it up!
LadyGreyStallion92 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
never would have guessed! very funny! im laughing my head off as i write this! HAHA!
LeadingLadies9394 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
HEHEHEHEH...

that...was funny.. short.. but funny..

HEHEHEHEH...

~Leading from LeadingLadies9394~
Clairful chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
hehehe I really like it. please don't make it a one shot!
SilentConfession chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Well it right to the point that's for sure.

it could be very good peice of work.

but make it longer, i'm not a fan of short first chapters, it sort of leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth. it didn't feel like i got enough, oh i dont' know the word, story i guess. not enough to come back and see the rest.

but your writing, though it's hard to tell from such a short peice, it seems very precise. good job, good luck
mountain-skies chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Hehe, the idea of Fred knitting gave me a good giggle! Thanks for writing this and putting a big grin on my face :D
SuGaRLiLy chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
This started out very nicely, but I don't think that it was extremely funny. I think if you'd added more description and fleshed out your concept a little bit more, this would be quite a nice idea for a piece.

On the plus side, your style is extremely clean and gives you all of the facts without too much hand-holding. I didn't spot a single grammatical or typographical error anywhere in here, which is completely awesome.

I think if you worked a little bit on the humor aspect, you would have a pretty nice piece here.
Ifab1ndiya chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
That is hilarious! This is the best Fred and George fic ever! Whoot!