Reviews for In the Midst of Twilight
RoyalKnightX chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
So uh... I just beat Kingdom Hearts 2 a few days ago (beat Sephiroth yesterday, actually). Yup, finally did that whole buying a PS2 thing. I actually still need to play KH1, but I'll do that soon.

ANYWAY, now I shall actually use this review to review. This was great! I was wondering what that letter was about. And of course, Roxas in Sora's head. That was absolutely the best.

"Who did you think it was? Xemnas?"

I laughed. A lot. Like... a LOT. Anyway, I actually felt a bit sorry for Riku... he's the only one here without a Nobody in his head!
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Heh, heh, Nice.

Please continue. :3
MiddleLioness chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
"The War of the Keyblade is upon us" o ominous. Please tell me there is going to be a sequel. You got the characters so well. I love Roxas' comments! Keep up the good work

glowingnarya :)
Inkbug chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
SO cute!

Don't you DARE stop it there though! Epic I say! Make it an Epic! Or at least something long! You can't write something THAT good and not do ANYTHING about it!

You didn't seem to make any huge mistakes here, and I loved your characterization of Roxas!

Please make this a multichapter?
Kouji-wolf chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
GREAT CHAPTER, BROKEN ANGEL01! I actually had the same thought about Roxas & Namine for a fic me and a friend started writing a while back. If I put it up here, please remember I said that.

Anyway, UPDATE THIS AND FTFOD ASAP!

Kouji-wolf
Kari Minamoto chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
I really liked it! You could continue with this if you wanted as well. I like the whole voice in the head- reminds of DNAngel a little. It was really good though. Keep up the good work.

Kari Minamoto
Mo0ony808 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
OMG that was great , gongrats on your first KH fanfiction i hope i will see more , and more Sora-Roxas connection :)
zedelghem chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Wow, Roxas is back! I feel very happy. And Sora should follow Roxas's advice too...hehe. Are you sure you are just going to keep this a one-shot? Maybe you should write a full story because it sounds like one. If you do, maybe you can do RikuOC?

Ah well, i can always dream. XD Nice job on this. You really manage to...well I'm not sure about the words...capture the essence of the character, I think. You can really portray them realistically. If that's not confusing to you of course.

"...birth by sleep..." so ominous! Oops, I'm rambling. Anyway, I hope you might write another Kingdom Hearts fanfic soon!
Shire Folk chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Are you sure this is just a one-shot? I have a feeling it could really go somewhere. I would also like to hear your theories about the next Kingdom Hearts game. You really should continue this, because I know you would have more than just one person reading it, especially if you add more Kaiora, Roxas' prodding is just too good. Please update, or at least make another oneshot.

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You.

Shire Folk