Reviews for Last Love Song
shinycharm chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
IM CRYING THIS IS A GREAT STORY BUT UNFAIR DAMN IT
ShadowWords21 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Although it has been a while since you've published and have gotten enough praise for this cluster of emotion, I will review again.
I love the grasp on both of the characters personalities. Unlike a lot of FanFics, Deidara wasn't some happy go lucky idiot and Sasori didn't turn super soft because of Deidara. Hidan's reaction was in character to Deidara, not him being so sensitive but instead Hidan being Hidan.
The ending was perfect. Absolutely spot on PERFECTION. I was expecting the super cheesy 'oh I remember everything now yeah lol sasori love you oh look I survive happy ever after, roll credits' scenario that most forgetting memories FanFics do, a bittersweet sadness is the perfect way to trail off.
The beginning connected to the end in an almost heart wrenching way, the underlying sadness was subtle but not invisible, and the usually cheesiness was slim to none. If you want to get super technical the dying in partners arms scenario is a smidge overused but you NAILED IT.
Okay, now I am going to cry in my emo corner and wonder how I am going to piece my life back together after reading this HEART TUGGING STORY. Thanks a lot.
HetaliaMonster chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
This was beautiful and so sad... It reminded me of when I watch my poor Grandpa die... Although I am a bit peeved at Deidara dying, it's alright because of the beauty of his death. You have given me inspiration, thank you! It's quite rare for me to write a story...
Squirrel0304 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Wow, that was awesome. Your SasoDei fanfics a great. Keep up the good work.
eileengarfield chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This is a very touching tragic love story from one's point of view. I can say your writing style truly expressed one's feelings and their characteristics.

Your writing style is like pure blooded angels writing, singing the story with feather light pens and their angelic voices, Truly AU originale.

i admire your writing style and hope that you will continue writing stories like these...

Quote: Love is your medicine and destruction.
YamiRisa chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
So beautiful..
electromagnitisum chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
that was SO GOOD!

after I read the last quote, I couldn't help myself when I started to cry.

seriously, great job. You made me cry.

(thats saying alot)
lildevil425 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
*sniffs**rubs tears* so sad nyaa~...*sniff* It was the title that first caught my eye while I was looking through another author's profile and I immediately thought of a contrasting song sung by Hatsune Miku, a Japanese Vocaloid program, called 'Hello Planet'. You should watch/listen to it on youtube, your story reminded me of it so much. It's a sad song with a rather cheery beat, strangely enough but it doesn't stop me from loving it. And it won't stop me from loving this fic either! ~! *sniffles* It would be nice if there was one for Deidara's POV but we can't ahve it all. Keep up the great work nya~!
Marmalah chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
That was the most tragedy/angst-filled story I have ever read. I cried. Poor Deidara... Poor Sasori! That would be horrible. And to lose your memory - to forget everything? How horrible... This was very well written. Wonderful, such a great story. :)
LURVEuALL chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
that is so sad!

i love this fick it was so excellently written

and it was realistic

well as realistic as you can get when talking about animated ninjas

i love this sad sad fick
Pain-is-better-than-nothing chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This is very beautiful, I could stop reading it and it left me almost bursting into tears.

Oh, Just to let you know that an Author by the name of 'Hikari and Serenity' had stolen this and renamed it as 'Last Embrace'. I, along with others have reported this person, but I not sure if done anything yet. I just wanted to let you know that.
Dead-Account1324463 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Oh my God this story is so amazing! It's so touching, I nearly cried. And I rarely ever cry. It was simply awe-inspiring and I love it Keep up writing like this, since it's utterly fabulous. I thank you for writing this story, since I loved reading it 3
Snowy'Bunny chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
That was so beautiful, yet so sad. I couldn't hold back tears while reading ending, it was so touching.

Thank you so much for writing this !
jadedfox2 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
oh my god, that was the single most wonderfully sad thing i've ever read. i'm actually crying as i'm writing this. i'm just glad i was in a typing class where we had to memorize the keys. i dont think i've ever cried like quite like this before, this is simply a wonderful story, in the top 5 best on this site, if not ever.
Ivan Rossiyskaya Federatsiya chapter 1 . 2/28/2009